Shooting Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Shooting Question

Originally posted under the 4k section - i'm new, it was an accident

___________________________________________________________________________ _

I play VC and often use my spirit host to screen. Last night we had a huge debate with no clear decision. I've read the rules over and over but find some points confusing. I'm hoping someone here will able to clarify.

On Dividing shots:

If a unit of 20, missle attackers can see all of enemy unit A but only 10 can see enemy unit B(B is parially blocked from view by unit A), can the attackers still shoot at Unit B by deviding the shots between those that can see unit B and those that cannot?

ie; if only 10 of 20 handgunners can see a unit becasue the defending untit is partially blocked by another defending unit, can they shoot?

To be exact, I had a spirit host directly between his group of archers and my skellies. The confusion arose when my opponent declared that he was going to shoot my skellies with half of his archers - as the other half could not shoot due to line of site being blocked by the spirit host. Is this possible?

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

You can no longer divide your shots in 7th ed. Problem solved on the first question.

Secondly, only models who can see a target can shoot it. So in this case 10 models could shoot as they can see it (standard shooting rules on LoS).
    Last edited by Rork; September 15th, 2006 at 21:39.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread