Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1) Suppose that there is a vampire thrall in a regiment of skeletons, that has been reduced to 2 skeletons and it loses the combat resolution by 5.
Does the vampire thrall have to take the extra 3 wounds?
2) If the black coach can't see an opponents regiment, but the regiment is 5 feet away,
a)can it turn and attack, without charging?
b)can it turn and charge?
c) Or can it turn and not attack at all?
1) The wounds carry over - because if it was just the thrall in combat he would take wounds due to combat res normally/
2) I dont think the coach and atack
A Promise to a dead man means nothing.
1) Vampire dies i'm afraid
2) C: Can turn but not attack Need to see the enemy in the beginning of the turn (90 degrees line of sight)