Combat resolution.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    New Zealand
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

73 (x3)

Combat resolution....

Hey there,
    Just a question that I couldnt find the answer from the rule book.
    Whilst I was playing a game on the weekend, I charged two of my brets units into action and after killing most of a opposing Chaos unit there was only about 4 models left in their squad, they didnt run and I found that because of the now lack of enemy models one unit could only hit with one character and was like this for the rest of the game, two units tied in a battle that I couldnt do much about.
    So my question is this... when we have finished killing each other and take any tests necessary, do you need to align the characters so they are in base to base contact with the most possible characters?
    If not couldnt this lead to a unit being in contact but with no model being in base to base contact and basically tied into a eternal battle with no resolution.

Hope this makes sense.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Yes, you realign the combatants so that the most models possible are fighting. As for your two charging units, you should try to get as evenly a number of models from each unit into fighting position.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread