Titillating Delusions 'line of advance' - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titillating Delusions 'line of advance'

I know this spell has been addressed in many ways, frenzy, charging before the point is reached, charging items behind the point of desire.

My question is very specific. Can someone announce a charge that they have LOS, but is not on a DIRECT point to point line to the target? I have been told that they can announce a legal charge thereby avoiding the remaining moves towards the target. I have seen a few FAQs officially from GW regarding this spell but can't find a definitive answer on charge/los/and 'line of advance' direct path, etc etc...

If anyone has clarification on this I would appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe i missunderstand you question, but what i think you're asking is outlined in the spell definition.
    you are able to declare any charges (legal ones of course) along the way thereby using up all of your movement and disreguarding the "remaining moves" phase of movement.
    if you have a 7th ed. rulebook the movement phase is outlined, clearly, stating that charges are declaired and then physically moved before remaining moves.

+ Reply to Thread