Tomb Kings: Charging with Urgency - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Tomb Kings: Charging with Urgency

I cant seem to find anything in either the BRB or the TK book to clarify this (or using forum search!). All I have to fall back on is my knowledge of the old Vanhel's Danse rules in which a unit that charged during the magic phase was counted as charging during the next turn. However, the omission of that rule makes me think that this is no longer the case. So;

1) If I charge with incantation of urgency, do I count as charging next turn?

2) and irrespective of the answer to question 1, do chariots get impact hits when charging with urgency, and if so, when do these hits occur?

Cheers again in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

It says quite clearly on pg 34 of the TK book that it is a normal charge. The benefits only last in the turn you charge, just like a normal charge.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread