Question on Repeating Bolt Throwers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question on Repeating Bolt Throwers

I am going to be playing a game against an opponent that playes HE and has many repeating bolt throwers. I do not have the HE codex so I need to know a little more about them. When the repeating bolt thrower fires multiple bolts do they receive -1 for multiple shots? I think I remember reading that when firing multiple shots they are treated as you would any hand fired crossbow with a -2 armor modifer. Did not know if that meant they would also have the to hit modifiers also. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    Bohunker
    Ogre Kingdom Overtyrant

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is how they work.

fire single shot: S 6, no save, D3 wounds. range 48

multishot: fires 6 bolts. no -1 for multishot, so no luck there. S4 -2 to save.

is there anything else you want help with agaisnt his HE, cause i play them as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they get the -1 to hit on distances over 24"? Sorry I'm at work and dont have my BRB to look this info up.

Bohunker
    Ogre Kingdom Overtyrant

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by bohunker View Post
    Do they get the -1 to hit on distances over 24"? Sorry I'm at work and dont have my BRB to look this info up.
    All the usual shooting modifiers apply to RBTs. Multiple shots does not apply since it does not have the multiple shots rule in its profile.

Oh, and please don't ask us this if you don't have the army book. Please talk to your opponent before the game about units in his army and what special rules apply. The army books are not secret documents, so if you doubt what your opponent is doing or saying - ask.

Locked.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Closed Thread