Leadership Modefiers? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leadership Modefiers?

I'm not new to the game but haven't played it in a while. I know in 40k that if a unit is below half strength it suffers -1 to its leadership for morale test and stuff like that. Is there anything like that in FB? Cause i cant find it in the rule book.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Patriots40001 View Post
    I'm not new to the game but haven't played it in a while. I know in 40k that if a unit is below half strength it suffers -1 to its leadership for morale test and stuff like that. Is there anything like that in FB? Cause i cant find it in the rule book.
    not in WHFB.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

there are some leadership modifiers in fantasy, mainly when it come to combat though. for every point of combat res you are beaten it's -1 to your leadership, this means if you really pound on a unit you can get them to run a lot easier. also if your fleeing and a unit has a musician, you get +1 to your leadership check to rally, but there is no -1 for being under half strength, and when a unit is reduced to below 25% they can't regroup anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there used to be a time when there were leadership penalties, (last edition, if i remember correctly)

however now, even if you obliterate 18 out of 20 men, they'll keep their leadership untouched (i hate cold blooded rule!)

+ Reply to Thread