Fight For Asdurbael - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't mind the spelling

This is part one

Please tell me what you think:

"Sir!" Two Incubi snapped to attention. Asdrubael walked by them, his mind on a world that had recently come to his attention. He stopped at the gate leading to his throne room. The Incubis quickly punched in a code, and the massive door swung open. As Asdrubael left the torture area and started walking towards his throne, the sounds of people dieing and being tortured left his head. The sound was replaced by eerie silence.

When Asdrubael sat down in his throne, he turned on a link to a battle currently raging on Madusa. "-E NEED REINFOCEMENTS NOW!" Asdrubael Vect talked into the link "Hear this all troops support is on its way and know this if you fail...none of you will be going home� he shut the link off. Asdrubael tapped a couple keys on his throne and Urien appeared “you summand me?� “Yes I want you and 5th Raider Division and 25th 26th 27th 28th squads to lead the attack on Medusa. “Yes my Lord� Urien bowed and walked out of the throne room.

The battle groups were all armed and ready inside the dark eldar ship painful torture. All the warriors listened to the sybarite as he briefed them on the status of the battle. “Alright here’s how we stand, we are heading towards Medusa. As you all know this plant we tried to siege the plant before, but today is deferent� the sybarite said. Everything started shaking as Painful Torture was hit by Imperial Guard reinforcements. “Were almost there...your objective is to find any remaining troops pinned down, and provide cover fire while the wounded are taken away� the Sybarite said.

The ship entered the atmosphere of Medusa. It hit the ground with a BANG. The doors of Painful Torture opened and warriors and raiders started spilling out. There were hundreds of bodies on the ground, but none Imperial. “There has to be a reason why…� Urien thought. Suddenly 2 Basilisks and 10 Lemon Russ tanks were rolling right towards the advancing troops.

Dark Eldar: The Kabal Of the Black Heart: Bloody Claw division.
    Black Legion: Division 666
    Vampire Counts Von Castein Bloodline: w/l/t
    4/0/1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was fun to read, i must say that...it just didnt appear to be too dark eldar-ish from a fluff standpoint. Their seemed to be too much organization in their military structure from what was presented, and from what i understand on the nature of the dark eldar, they wouldnt send reinforcements for pinned down troops, or lay siege to anything. They're more interested in running in, killing a bunch of people, and then leaving ASAP while keeping to the pirate's code all the time "fall behind, get left behind."

i liked it though, cant wait till you come out with part 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was good! But i agree with vindicare, rather than a 5th division raider sqaud, it would more likely be Hell Raisers Squadren.
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda had that feeling of imperial tactices after a while.

I get to work right away.
    4/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fight For Asdrubael ((part two))
    Note: 5th raider division has been renamed Hell Transports

As the tanks approached, the warriors just sat there. “Alright I have a plan…Squad A use the 1st raider and approach the tanks from behind� Urien said. The warriors in squad A hoped on to the raider. As the Raider skidded off, the sybarite next to Urien asked “Umm…Sir What’s your plan?� Urien answered, “You’ll see.�

“WHAT IS URIEN THINKING!� The sound of Asdrubael screaming echoed down the great hall. Instantly Asdrubael’s Incubi appeared before him. As Asdrubael saw Urien’s only Raider zoom toward the tanks he cried out, and then threw the monitor at one of the Incubi. The grotesques quickly came and dragged the dead Incubi. Asdrubael realized what he had done, he could not watch the battle now.

The Leamon Russ tanks started taking aim at the raider. It was zooming across the battlefield; the warriors inside were very queasy now. The Bassilcs were aming at the rest of the dark eldar. As soon as Urien realized this he screamed, “everyone start running!� But one dark lance squad stayed right where it was, and started fireing with the dark lances at the bassalics. After 2 shots they both blew up, creating a cloud of dust everywhere from the explosion.

“Lets just hope my plan works….� Urien said, looking at the raider dodging the shots from the tanks. “Asdurbael forbid what would happen if we failed him….�

((to be continued))
    4/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was ok. but like the others said not very dark eldar at all.

No one would be called sir more like master. Urien wouldn't be a strategic man, hes an insane torturer so probably know plans on attack, simply attack.

Just remember the DE are insane blood hunting loons. They just kill and are all out for their own.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the last time i mess up on that&#33;
    4/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha. Its all called learning.

Anyway good on u for the DE story there&#39;s not enough around.

check out this one

CLICK ME U FOOL&#33;&#33;
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a loyal thosend spns warshiper and a loyal dark eldar player. "Hail Asdrubael&#33;"
    4/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asdrubael opened a link to Urien “Any hostages yet?� *Urien looks at the twisted metal of the ruined tanks.* “No…not yet…wait there’s something coming out….looks like guardsmen.� Asdrubael said: “Carry on� and he closed the link. Asdrubael opened a link to the Hell Transport and started speaking to the captain of the raider Drishon. “Captain if the mission is a failure detonate the raider.� “Yes my Lord and Master� the captain said.

As soon as Lord Asdrubael stopped the link, the captain looked at the bomb rigged to the underside of Hell Transport. “Kamikaze� that’s what the orks call em’ Drishon thought. The raider came in position, right behind the other tanks. They had to move quickly and start running away from the transport, thus creating a distraction for the squads to attack.
    Drishon activated the bombs and started running with the crew.

Urien and his men put away there weapons and brought out blades, daggers, whips etc…. “Torturing time boys&#33;� Urien yelled a charge and the squads rushed towards the tanks from behind. When the warriors reached the tanks they climbed to the hatch and pryed them open, and started jumping in. Screams of terrer where heard, along with Imperial Guard War cries. Urien jumped inside one and started torching the tank from the inside out, once everyone was dead, or taken the prisoners from this tank. He then jumped out of the tank o fire and walked a distance so he could watch the carnidge.

There was one tank however that was putting on quit a fight, it wasen’t that there were a lot of guardsmen in that one, it was the fact that Bstein was in that tank. Bstein the killer as his academy colleges called him, he would kill thousands only a bolter and a chainsword. His toatle death count was 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Urien saw troops go in that tank five minutes later they come back out dead, slain, just empty carcasses. Ureian put away his destrocter and brought out his stinger, and started walking towards Bstein’s tank.
    4/0/1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast