*sets up shop* (40k, Fantasy, Random art!) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sets up shop* (40k, Fantasy, Random art!)

Hey all <@_@> Seeing as I'm transplanting myself over here <@,@> I figure I should plant my art tree too while I'm at it <,<

I'm not fantastic by any stretch <;_;> But I hope you all see a couple things you like at least! <^_^> Lemee know what ya think!

First, my Fantasy Tzeentch general. There's a long story behind her (actually an enormous one, given that I transplant this character into every universe I visit <,< as well as creating my own <'x'>) But in the Warhammer Fantasy universe, she's a Tzeentchian General who follows Tzeentch in his aspect as the God of Hope. I did mention it was a long story didn't I? I'll put up my fluff later when I finish writing >.< For now, the pic!

Anyhow, I've also got several other Warhammer pieces (and even more non) on my Deviant Art account. I'll post links to the WH stuff, and the rest I'll just let you all browse as you see fit >.>

http://mistharm.deviantart.com/art/W...arine-58651010

Female Space Marine from my "Lost Legion". Long story there too; but it (obviously) involves one of the two 'missing' legions. Trust me, there's a fair explanation for a female Marine in this case <,< *Try not to crucify me too hard! <T_T>*

http://mistharm.deviantart.com/art/F...eline-55006691

Varied versions of the first character I posted - the one farthest back is the most relevant, as that's the WH40k version of her; one of the missing primarchs.

http://mistharm.deviantart.com/art/S...anner-60519012

The banner for my other Marine chapter, a Blood Angels successor called the Silverblades. Quite a bit of fluff about them that I'll post later as well >.>

http://mistharm.deviantart.com/

And my main Deviant account, just in case anyone is curious <'x'> Note: "recent Deviations" bit is currently full of WIPs, so its best to actually look at the whole gallery rather than just that >.>;

Uhm...

Lemee think...

Yah that's about it for now <. .> Just felt I should share since I plan to be around here a bit now hehe <^_^>m hope you see something worth your time!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

First of mate, welcome to LO *gives you an 'I'ma Online Librarian!' Badge* xD

Secondly, some nice work, certainly better than I can ever draw lol. But then I rarly draw anything these days xD

So aye, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff, and hoep you enjoy your stay here on LO
    *Adds you to dA*
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, thanks! <^_^> Glad you like!

Hopefully I'll be doing more soon. An old wrist injury flared up yesterday <-.->; So I'm out of comission till the pain goes away. (Why oh why did I have to injure my drawing hand? <x.x>)

But yah, thanks! <^_^>

And I'm open to anyone else's comments too btw <@,@> *pokes the rest of the forums*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

Heh, don't worry about it, people will come, but this is a wargaming forum after all. You'll sometimes find that while there are people who will comment on other peoples artwork, the main bulk of the members tend to either stick to the more wargamey boards or if lurk about on some of the lesser used boards.

I recommed just kicking about the all of the forum and joining in, while at the same time updating your art thread. Over time more peeps will see it and comment more. Just enjoy the rest of the forum until that happens
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x7)

Cool stuff mate, I'll check out your deviantART.

http://adrian-malseraph.deviantart.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, thanks, both of ya <^_^> I'll do that Toastee.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel View Post
    Try not to crucify me too hard!
    There's a soft way to do it, is there?

That's a pretty good pic, by the way. And I like the fluff outline that accompanies the pic - I have always wondered why there are two erased chapters, and why that was done, and where they could have been hiding all this time. An interesting take on it, to say the least.

I'll keep an eye out for the rest of that fluff (though by the sound of it, you won't be typing much either with the way that wrist is at the moment... sounds nasty)

Get well soon
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah <x.x> the pain is on the wane today at least though!

Basically when I was 14, I tried doing a pull up in an old tree - unfortunately I underestimated my weight, wrist went "POP", and ever since I've had occassional flare ups where the whole damn thing hurts like hell for days. And of course, it just had to be the right wrist, rather than the left <x,x>;

I'll put some fluff up tonight if I can all manage it >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's good. Lots of 3D.
    The scars on the other side of her face don't work here. They look like some stuffed up shadows. Either drop them or move them to the other side of her face. If they have to be on her left side, flip the whole picture and then draw them.
    Hope it helps.
    Cheers,
    Y

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah, I was afraid of that <;_;> Normally its just one scar that clumbs up almost to the bridge of her nose, so it looks pretty normal.

But in the Warhammer world, I decided that it'd be a mark of Chaos, so its an 8-pointed star. Unfortunately like you said <,< from this angle it just doesn't show well and looks bad.

Ahh well, live and learn eh? Thanks for the comment and critique <^_^> its appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast