Canis: Log Of A Space Wolf - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canis: Log of a Wolf

The heretics had surrounded the trench. I stood, glaring into their ranks from the shelter. Mutants, traitors, demons, and cursed. All deserved a slow death, but lucky for them it will have to be quick. They were running straight at me and my Storm Claw pack, the only survivors of the massive Chaos onslaught. We had taken cover in a shelter, just peering above a battle-torn trench. My Wolf brothers, all dead, except for my Claws and I, Sergeant Boril Arksil.

"Grab your frag and krak grenades, you'll need them!" I yelled to my squad. They armed themselves quickly, lusting for the honor to die for the Emperor, which is an honor even greater than serving for him. "Go!" I barked. I kicked open the door of the shelter and ran out, my Wolf brothers close behind. "Frag grenades!" I ordered as I pointed to the heretic infantry horde straight ahead of us. They responded, sending a good 11 grenades into the bastards. Twisted faces revealed terror in their dark, hideous red eyes. Then large explosions. Heretic and mutant blood spattered everywhere. My ceramite armor was dripping it. "Ready your chainswords!" I called, hacking through mutants like an explorer making his way through a jungle with a machete.

I drew my bolter as I kicked a heretic Imperial Guardsman to the ground. I aimed it at his head and squeezed the trigger. His head exploded while I had noticed a parting in the waves of the Lost and the Damned. Then there were the Chaos Space Marines. Incredibly ornate armor, decorated with skulls, laden and embedded with gems, which must've held some demonic powers. The greatest enemies of the Emperor. "Krak grenades, now!" I ordered to my men while I shot at my designated target (the squads of Chaos Space Marines). 3 grenades were thrown, not including mine. Out of the 11 men I had rushed out with, only 3 were left.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:huh: Nice start. I seems as if Boris is going to end up all alonys!. Its very well described & i like the diary set up.
    <u>Fear The Wrath Of The ANZAC Clan</u>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Focus on the Chaos Marines&#33;" I bellowed. I shot my Bolter, 1 after another, they shrugged the shots off like a BB gun. "Chainswords damn it&#33;" I cried out. I dropped my Bolter, then stepped on it, crushing it. It would not be used by these fiends. I gripped my chainsword with my right hand and the horn of a Chaos helmet with my left. I could hear the warrior inside squeal through his helmet while he tried to pry my hand off him. "Die pig." I said as I thrusted my chainsword into into his chest, then pulled it out with a great deal of effort. Gripping the chainsword with 2 hands now I hacked through the Chaos Space Marines over and over again.

Just as it seemed I might live I saw a large shadow on the ground, looming over me. I looked up and saw a Chaos Terminator. Spears impaling skulls decorated the top of his giant ceramite armor. A wicked, twisted, pale face looked at me and smiled a repulsive grin. He didn&#39;t have to say anything, I knew what he was thinking, he would have another skull for his armor. 6 shots were fired from his Storm Bolter, all directly into my stomach. I fell to the ground, onto my knees. He walked over to me and raised his powerfist. "Die, you drone." he said with much pleasure. Then my last sight was his powerfist smashing into my chest.

I sprang up, sweating profusely. It was just a dream, I told myself over and over again. But somehow, I knew that it couldn&#39;t be just a dream. It was too vivid, too realistic. I felt pain in my chest, and in my stomach. I felt exerted and weak. I felt as if I had just fought in a battle, and as if my stomach had been shot, and my chest crushed. But if that had been a reality, I wouldn&#39;t be here right now. I eventually fell back asleep, only to be awakened by sirens. There was a battle coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any commentary is appreciated.

Closed Thread