Fear ensures loyalty! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Fear ensures loyalty!

These are just a few scribbles, since everyone else is doing it, the first is of a commissar leading some imperial guard to battle.
    It was part of a series of pictures I hope to finish one day in a similar style to those ww2 propoganda posters you see here and there.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75...ictures003.jpg

The second is an imperial guard psyker.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75...ictures002.jpg

And the last is a priest.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75...ictures001.jpg

I did have ALOT more but over the years i get bored of my old drawings and just throw them out...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Bwahahaha, I love the Commisar. You've managed to put the attitude I imagine a Commisar having onto that paper quite well.

In addition, "Fear ensures loyalty" is probably my favourite 40k quote.

EDIT: Like the guardsman silouete in the back too.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

Completely forgotten about this thread. Its been gone so far you guys must love rummaging through old threads. Thanks, I love the whole idea of the commisar, even back to ww2 enemy at the gates is awesome
    I just wish i had the photo shopping skills to fancy it all up

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

238 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsduane View Post
    Completely forgotten about this thread. Its been gone so far you guys must love rummaging through old threads.
    Rumaging old threads? This one is but a month old from what I can tell, and it was still on the first page. Besides, there was an announcement a while ago telling that necro-posting wasn't against the rules anymore aslong as it wasn't spamming... which I wouldn't say I was doing atleast.

EDIT: I also thought it was a shame that nobody else had replied. You did bother posting these for us afterall.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

Oh I'm in no-way objecting to the comment, i was a little dis-heartened when no one responded But I just baught a brand new pretty sketch book and pencils so keep the look out for more stuff

+ Reply to Thread