Commission Graphical Work? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Commission Graphical Work?

Hi guys,

i am currently looking for someone to do some images (both digital/handrawn considered) for me.

They include: Layout/background images for a website i am working on, Company logo, and similar things.

The reason i am asking here (i know its unusual) is that there are some really good artists and graphical people here on LO, and i am hoping to not have to pay the hundreds of pounds that most professionals will ask, but i am of course willing to pay for it.

If your interested, either reply here or PM me, and we can discuss it further.

K3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Cyric the Mad might be available, though he's pretty swamped with regular work. Minus T is also a graphical artist.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

I consider myself a good graphical artist and illustrator and i currently work as a fulltime graphics designer. If you want to see some work, PM!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread