WD Back Issues free to good home (UK) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WD Back Issues free to good home (UK)

I've got a decent-size stack of old white dwarf magazines, over a foot high, from about issue 100 onwards. I'm not sure of specific numbers, but they're all in good condition, and I don't want them anymore.

Long story short, if you can arrange to meet me somewhere around Manchester (Stockport, ideally) you can have 'em. The stack's heavy enough that posting them would be costly, and I can't be bothered listing them individually on ebay.

Any takers?

(I'll post again if somebody takes 'em, otherwise assume they're available. Thanks)

-JohnR

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArkFour View Post
    I've got a decent-size stack of old white dwarf magazines, over a foot high, from about issue 100 onwards. I'm not sure of specific numbers, but they're all in good condition, and I don't want them anymore.

Long story short, if you can arrange to meet me somewhere around Manchester (Stockport, ideally) you can have 'em. The stack's heavy enough that posting them would be costly, and I can't be bothered listing them individually on ebay.

Any takers?

(I'll post again if somebody takes 'em, otherwise assume they're available. Thanks)

-JohnR
    Hi mate do you still have them?
    My lads just got into warhammer and I was wondering if you did would it be possible to pick them up nest weekend as I'm on call this week
    regards Dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekend of the 18-20th is good with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers, if you drop me a line at d.lowe@blueyonder.co.uk then we can sort it out , I'm only in Wigan so its not too far away.
    thanks again

+ Reply to Thread