Black Library Upcoming Releases - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    San Diego
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x1)

Black Library Upcoming Releases

In case anyone was curious (or even visits this subforum...), here are the upcoming Black Library releases.
    The Black Library :: Bringing the worlds of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 to life

FYI: Lose=To not win Loose=To not be tight There=A place Their=A person's They're=They are

2. Remove Advertisements

Bedford, UK
    8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

Blood Pact will definitely be on my list of purchases, as I got to the book stand too late at Games Day (damn you seminar)
    Already got Innocence Proves Nothing, and Titanicus (which is very good)
    Volumn 2 of Malus is perfectly timed, only just finished the first.
    Shadowking, Inquisition War, Raven's Flight, Black Tide, A Thousand Suns, Prospero Burns, Nagash the Unbroken, Flesh and Iron, Legends of the Space Marines, The Chapter's Due and Courage and Honour are my currently anticipated purchases.

Although I will buy the rest eventually... I spend about £70 a month on books, minimum!
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread