Request: Image Alteration (Call for Photoshop Wizards) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

Request: Image Alteration (Call for Photoshop Wizards)

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for some assistance regarding a wallpaper I am in the process of creating for my personal computer. I've already made some changes, however, I am unable to use my basic skills in Photoshop to get it how I want it, so I'm looking for help from anyone who can do some image alteration work for me. Here's the basic picture I started from:

Pretty huh cool? Anyway, I've gone in and added a nicer, bigger, more colorful title off to the left. I also went in and covered up that little bit of her 'chest' area with the clone stamp tool and a little bit of dodge/burn work. Oh - and I moved her over to the right, as I have a widescreen laptop. Here's my work so far:

Yeah, I'm awesome, I know. Anyway, next step I'd like to do, it remove the logo that shows up on the lower right. I tried getting rid of the date, turned out ok, but I'd prefer if anyone who tries to help pastes over a copy of her from the original into the same spot on my file and then remove the date and the logo so that it will look better. I know I could go in and basically wash out the logo with white blending, but I don't think that will look as good - so that's the first thing I need help with. Second, is that the piece on her 'chest' area doesn't match the light from the rest of the figure, could you also go in there and "light" it correctly or tell me how?

Thanks for taking time to read the thread, I would really appreciate some help on this.

EDIT: OK, just checked, looks like the site I used to host the pics has dumbed down the resolution, so if you're going to try to help me PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR THE IMAGES!!! My email is hotspike18@yahoo.com - I'll be more than happy to send you the templates so that it will look right in the better resolution.

Last edited by hotspike18; November 9th, 2009 at 00:32.

+ Reply to Thread