Stats - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Stats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.

Being new to Warhammer, I haven't gotten a codex yet for any of the races. What I was wondering are the stats (WS, BS, S, etc.) of both a Space Marine Veteren Squad and a Daemon Hunters Terminator sqaud. I'm looking for a strong elite section that looks cool and kicks ass on the battle field.

Also, I want to know the stats between the Hive Tyrant, Red Terror and the Old One Eye to see what Tyranid HQ I should get.

"Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it, but sail we must, and not drift, nor lie at anchor."
    Oliver Wendall Holmes

"Your mother's chest hair!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

Posting stats is against the RULES.

We can tell you about each thing in general terms, but no stats or point values.

Marine veterans are better equipped then the standard marine and they have access to a veteran skill. Veteran marine squads help fulfill specific rolls in the force and perform above the already impressive marine.

Grey knights are the elite of the elite. The finest warriors from all over are trained as grey knights. Their standard equipment is as good as, if not better, than what most space marine veterans are equipped with.

If you’re looking for elite, I would go with Grey knights.

Red terror and Old one eye are "special" characters. You can field them when you want provided you obey their point restrictions.
    Generally I would say it’s a good Idea to get a standard Tyrant to lead your swarm as I believe you will use a tyrant in the majority or your games.
    -GM

p.s. welcome to LO
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

As noted in previous this is against the rules, therefore as the faithful servant of the inquistion, this will recieve it&#39;s rightful exterminatus....

*LOCKED*
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Closed Thread