Help A Brother Out - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member lord of the onion rings's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, how r u all?

ok. i was wonderimg if anyone could tell me or show me where i can learn to draw.

i have tried tons of times and i suck.

thanks for your time

<span style='color:red'>The stubborn spearmen still made good,
    The dark impenitrable wood,
    Each stepping where his comrade stood,
    The instant that he fell.

[UNKNOWN]

A tribute to the brave First Company of Prince Khomtra, who perished on a sandy knoll protecting thier lord from Elvish raiders.
    May Ptra have mercy on thier souls.</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Practise, practise and practise some more, or you could buy a book, but I find they don&#39;t work very well. :hmm:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Books teach you methods, you still have to have a degree of talent.Unless you were born with it,you have to practice.I don&#39;t claim to be talented,but I know my pictures don&#39;t suck as much as they used to,and that&#39;s only because I practiced.Eventualy you start to notice things,like how to judge how long or large something should be by looking the stuff drawn around it.There&#39;s no easy or short way to become a good artist unless you were born that way.

Sexy land, for only the coolest of people
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well ... you know what helping a brother out means in lacross dont ya&#39;. It means when your blocking one guy and another guy runs through the middle or something that nobodys on and has the ball, you go smash him...

BUT ANYWAYS, you can only get better.. i draw ALL THE TIME with my friends comics whatever it doesnt matter, but make sure your having fun and just do it alot. I didnt really need alot of classes to help because i just kinda picked off of people and just got better... But taking like summer camps and stuff never hurts.

(Y)
    &quot;God works in mysterious ways.&quot;
    &quot;Everything happens for a reason.&quot;

I actually have a slug living in YOU, right now...

Slowly will start playing: Iyanden, and Chaos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SlugEmpire has a point. It&#39;s not like it&#39;s possible for you to get worse, only better. Just try and find a style that suits you.
    <span style='color:purple'><a href='http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=LordSnake' target='_blank'>Do You Like Souls?</a></span>

Junior Member EverqueenOfUlthuan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are many books out there to learn how to draw, but have you tried an art/drawing course. It would give you hands on experience with the drawing and get helpful tips. Other than that, practice... but make sure you do it semi-correctly, don&#39;t want to form a bad habit. Or so said my golf-trainer a long time ago.
    "Don't worry about your grandmother. She's like that '53 Buick. Frighteningly indestructible. Maybe even immortal." -- Joe Morelli (Seven Up)

"It's all about the arrival, baby."-- Sam Hooker (Metro Girl)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Tecko@Feb 17 2005, 18:58
    SlugEmpire has a point. It&#39;s not like it&#39;s possible for you to get worse, only better. Just try and find a style that suits you.
    [snapback]332762[/snapback]
    This is not true...I have gotten worse at times when I&#39;m too busy with skool or work for a while.

Also as mentioned above, if you are in skool you should take an art course, they are fun, easy and you get the credits for it...if your skool goes on the credit system that is :blink:
    Hope Is The First Step On The Road To Dissapointment.

+ Reply to Thread