Some Wh40k Sketches - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey people, Mead here. I'm a friend of Slai's, and I just couldn't bear the thought of him having an entire art board to himself, so I figured I'd post something.

I probably should introduce myself in the introductions board, but seeing as I like to hang around the art board section of forums, this is where you'll find me when I occationally post stuff.

I've been a Bretonnia collector for a couple of years, and just now I'm working on my first Imperial Guard squad. In addition to wargaming I draw a lot... the combination of which will ensure that I die a bitter, lonely old man.

BUT, until then, at least I get to spam up art boards with my sketches, so without further ado, here's some sketches:

I kept cracking up while drawing this... probably because of too much coffee but I think it's funny anyway ^_^. You might recognize the forgeworld Mk IV Venerable Dreadnought, which I think is an awesome model.

Hope you like!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I like your style. Its very simple but very very effective. When ever i try to draw anything i just end up trying to put in too much detal and messing everything up. Do you prefer to draw in pen or pencil. My ultimate ambiton is to be able to draw like the third chapter in Kill Bill. Saw it yesterday and its nuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more WH40K junk... all the talk about it got me thinking about making a short comic set in the warhammer universe. These are two of the main characters, Mike the guardsman and the space wolf from the previous drawing. Back then they were just doodles, but I've started fleshing them out a little more.

If I ever get off my fat lazy ass and do it, it would be a short strip comic set around a ground assault on a Chaos occupied planet, starring these guys... Would you guys be interested in reading a comic like that? Please tell me what you think.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW!
    Real good drawing there...
    Where you learn to draw like that? Some "how to" manual?

The style of the drawing looks in my eyes identical too Manga.
    Real goos style.
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awsome,
    how about an LO inspired drawing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very cool. how about a LO comic strip?
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my drawin g style is similar, nd its always interesting to find someone with the same syle, or somewhat the same, nice job
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bet you follow art or have had some form of art education, and if you don't, i suggest you go follow some right away, coz u got some sick talent man! I follow art, and i can say you have a very steady and practiced hand, the proportions are all fine and you make awesome characters. Nice contrast and subtle use of shadows too. i advise you to start work on that comic immediatly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not bad at all. I'd like the comic strip idea. Very nicely done facial expressions.
    There is no pain you are receding
    A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
    You are only coming through in waves
    Your lips move but I can't hear what you are saying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the IG Sergent shaking the ***** out of the dead "rookie"!! That's some funny stuff man....An LO comic strip is a badass idea!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast