Eye Of Terror Sob - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Here’s a little something I did in inspiration to the Eye of Terror Campaign with the Sister’s of Battle. It’s not going anyway, I’m not doing anything with it, I don’t care if it’s crap, so anyway here it is.

NO NAME STORY

The depthless beat of drums pounded, hearts followed in unison, a sense of unbending devotion in every eye of every wave of sister, priest and frateris. The stars where chocked of their light as the smoke from the battle balefires drifted in the wind with the perfumed senses of incense. Flames flickered and licked up towards those stars, casting the Ministorum militia in half-light. To think that of millennia of war, faith was still held so strongly. One man’s atrocity had brought them to this, one man’s falling and one man’s vanity. But the God Emperor beholds victory upon the accounted righteous as the fruits of faith. In front stood the headstrong fields of blasphemous corruption, twisted, mindless warriors and chaotic spawn unaware of their premeditated harvest. Their distant roars of anarchy fought the very air they breathed. But the armies of the faithful lay in quaint silence other than the hushed murmurs of sacramental prayers, as if for now their own virtuous thoughts were enough to destroy all sound, all sacrilege. Then Ma’mère Athansis Lemartary, Canoness of the Order of the Bloody Heart, of the Holy Synod, walked before her people. In humble silence those before her bowed their heads to the woman clad in golden scripture etched power armour embracing the sword of Aguippa and the sacraments and holy litanies of Saint Selene. And unto them she spoke in a wrath of a voice, saying “You men and women who gather unto one purpose, arise now! Stand in the name of the Emperor, ye warriors of the throne; lift high the sacred banners, they must not suffer loss. Where’re ye meet with evil, within you or without, charge for the God of battles, and put the foe to rout. This day is a day of doom impending, but not on us, but on the frail man pleading, on the xenos cursed from birth, on those of the scorn of salvation. See like burning ashes their contrition. Their blood in lakes and streams. Ye armour cannot save you, nor sword, nor shield nor gun. The arm of flesh is weakness, but we stand in the strength of the Emperor alone. Put on the Gospel armour, each piece put on with prayer. This day there will be the song of battle, the next our victory song! Dominus Regnavit!!!?
    And unto that the sea awoke and the earth trembled as the children of the Emperor announced their rising “Dominus Regnavit! Dominus Regnavit!? From Attila to Avignor, and to Baal and to Chiros, the space echoed the name “Dominus Regnavit?, “Emperor Our God?!
    And the hymns sung out in joyous vengeance in the words “I could not do without thee, O Saviour of the lost, Whose precious blood redeemed me, At such tremendous cost, I shall not fear the battle, For thou art by my side, Saviour! Saviour! Emperor! Thou sword my guide.?
    Passion, faith and fury melded into a hunger for a cleansing of the sacrilegious excuse of life that dared stand before them. Fear was a deaf unknowing replaced by the intoxication of the zeal of faith. Then came the first wave of artillery fire as the heretics sounded their raging chorus of a thousand nails scraping against glass. The ground seemed to blast from underneath, insistently tearing away at all those nearby and consuming the unlucky victims in its grasp. The sent of burning flesh mingled within the incense and the screams attempted to overthrow the relentless song of “Saviour Saviour! Emperor!? The Militia held their position other than the few who chased the flames from their garments and those who crawled on their bellies reaching out for some eager hand as shrapnel pierced their bodies.
    The front line moved into position as the herds of the heretics stampeded across the smoky plane, shooting down those who where within reach. Their mindless charge continued only growing in number even as men fell to either side. Then the second line joined in the plight to subdue them and reveal them their penance. But it was no use, they came about to quickly and far too much in number. It would only be taken in close quarters. Vox speakers released the new orders. All sisters equipped with flamers moved into position. First the heretics came in few petty numbers they bodies teared apart by the swords of the Sister Superiors. Then the dense wave’s of writhing, berserk men gave fuel to the flames, as the scourge continued with the collision of Sister and heretic, Preacher and spawn. Damned eternal as the death that bellowed in front of them. They massed upon the Militia soon reaching to each unit, like flies. The chaotic essence clawing on the minds of all, driving some to insanity, tearing even the most devout of warriors to a crumbling mass of blood and tissue. Preacher’s walked amongst the turmoil, reciting chants of devotion before being yielded to the ground by bullet or blade. Sister’s where rapped amongst the anarchy, and the Frateris where impaled upon new trophy holdings. Blood watered the ground, fire burned ash and stone. The night washed away in a moment’s eye. Death to those who stand before us! Death to the false Emperor!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

You could expand this... it has potential for it, and I like this short bit. It's Thy sword though, not Thou sword .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Oct 29 2003, 22:40
    You could expand this... it has potential for it, and I like this short bit. It&#39;s Thy sword though, not Thou sword .
    YOU MEAN I GOT TO WRITE MORE???? AAAAHHHHHHHH *Repetedly slams head against monitor.

Hey I&#39;m surprissed Inqusitor hassen&#39;t checked out my spelling yet...there&#39;s got to be a number of errors in there. Hey Inqui you don&#39;t happen to be an Ork fan do yha? Smash da humies bad spellszing&#33;

Oh yeah by the way Bid, I&#39;ve also started writting a short story about the goings on within a slaanesh cult...it&#39;s not suitable to put up here on lo but if i can be bothered i might email it to you wether your interested or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

*Grins like a maniac with both faces

You know I&#39;m interested in that &#33;
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty damn cool. gonna have to put some of my own writing up soon.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

*Remembers that he has been getting ideas for writing for the last few weeks.
    -_- I gotta start writing that crap in my head down too... meh.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha&#33; Now I can lock you for bad spelling&#33; Hahahahahahaha&#33;
    Sorry, drunk with power for a moment there.
    Love the story&#33; I think it really illustrates the Sisters&#39; fanatical devotion, casting them almost as robots instead of real, compassionate humans. And no-one really cares if there&#39;s a couple typos.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Ok.

The spelling is ***** poor, punctuation nigh on non-existent; likewise formatting in the form of clearly defined paragraphs.

Not too bad compared with some stories I&#39;ve read that nearly made my bowels rupture with their errors.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Spelling and punctuation aren&#39;t all that bad actually... in fact I think it&#39;s pretty good.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Nov 2 2003, 232
    Spelling and punctuation aren&#39;t all that bad actually... in fact I think it&#39;s pretty good.
    Considering I used spellchecker for the first time in my life I would of thought that to&#33; I&#39;m trying to spell&#33; One day I&#39;ll gain the spelling level of an eight year old. And further more just to ***** you off Inquisitor for that lovely comment to me you&#39;ll be known as Equizatore&#33;&#33;&#33; Cheers

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast