Seeking WK40K Writers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Seeking WK40K Writers

I am in search of any other 40k fans who have background knowledge in writing, specifically things like the three act structure, how characters develope and change and thematics throughout the story. I am a film student and interested in collaborating over two stories.
    A short film this winter following a few Guardsmen on the ice-planet Valhalla..
    Then a very tight feature length story (with no boundaries) which basically covers the horus heresy. Anyone who is at all interested, some small talks would be nice- no obligations to further project work, but it is of course welcome =) Thanks for your read- IG-24601
    You can reach me at

2. Remove Advertisements

Copenhagen, Denmark.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

435 (x6)

Heyla! A very interesting project you’re planning there. Unfortunately I am no writer, but I’m sure there is someone here at the forum who can help. That’s why I am moving this thread to the Fiction section of the forum where all the writers hang out.

Also, if you want to broaden your search and haven’t yet dropped by Black Library’s forum, I suggest you do that. That’s where many of the serious amateur writers are, as well as a few of the professional.

Good luck with your project!

Edit: Also, please remember that double posts in various sections are against the rules. Since I already replied to this thread, I’m leaving it be and removing the other, but in the future please choose the appropriate section for your thread and post it there only. Thank you.

Last edited by Grephaun; August 22nd, 2005 at 07:06.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

+ Reply to Thread