Within The Eye Of The Storm - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just so you people know ahead of time, this uses a special character I created in the "Custom Figure" thread by XV-88. And do note this contains some speculation I have written.

My name in Ken Yokiro. I have lived for tens of thousands of millenia, battling amongst this ever changing universe. Forty thousand years ago I stood before Khaine and Morr, taking my final vows that I would hunt chaos as long as it would rear it's defiling head. Those days have changed. Elves made peace, and left the planet, reammerging millenia later as a race that called themselves "The Eldar" and they were divided again. Humans grew willingly into ogres, as others ran onto the battle field with the barest levels of armour and a rifle of thunder. The ogre-men walk in suits of augmenting level, crushing their foes, and fight for the name of someone they call "The emperor," having forsaken Sgimar. Women fly via technology, and reptilian creatures are more advanced than man.
    Though much has changed, the purpose I took on those many long years ago has not. Chaos is unrelenting, and will forever seek to corrupt and defile all that the Old Ones made. I move faster than any man, have flesh stronger than steel, and a will that even despells the chaos into non-existance, but I am but one man. Morr said there might be more like me coming, but it matters not. I pursue chaos, and I will remove it's beating heart from anything I must, and watch it spasm and die...
    "FOR SLAANEESH!" Cried the Chaos Marine. Ahead of him, the puny Index Astartes that called themselves the "Crimson Fists" attempted to halt the forces of the Noise Marines. They would make their own fists red with the blood of these followers of the false emperor. Aakran, follower of Slaaneesh, raised his boltgun and unleashed a flurry of hate driven shots into the Scout ahead of him. The bullets hit his chest, blowing it open in a flurry of gore and ichor. All around him, the exhiliration of death was clear on the faces of his marines. "CRUSH THEM! CRUSH THEM!"
    He looked out across the field, looking for the next viable target. A red blur was selected. The blur was in fact a man. He ran as if every step was a jump. Oddly, he wore no armor, nor carried any weapon. He merely wore a red shirt with a collar that locked on his tanned throat, with baggy sleeves, and thick black straps securing it closed. Aakran laughed in his throat. Did these fool really believe that he stood a chance against the power of Slaaneesh, without even a weapon to aid him.
    "You are corrupted, and a cancer unto this universe. You die without repentance at my hands, so know now that your gods have failed you by allowing me here," said the man quite calmly.
    Lazily, a marine raised it's bolted and fired an entire clip into him. With unnatural speed, he moved aside, and caught the one bullet that would've hit him. From his turn, Aakran could see that a coiling dragon was sewn onto the back of the coat. With a roar, the squad charged into the fool.
    The first marine used his bolted like a club, but the man bent backwards, then came up and punched the marine straight in the face. Armour cracked along the back of the helmet from the force of the blow, and red blood sprayed out as the body sagged to the ground. A hush descended over the group at the sight of a mere human having broken power armour. Brandishing a chain-sword, the next marine jumped at the man. The chain sword buzzed over his head, then past his side. Using the spin he had used to avoid, the man grabbed onto the arm, and rolled himself in with his elbow snapping around, and demolished the chest plate with titanic force. Numb fingers dropped the still running chain sword into the unknown man's hand as he stepped away from the dead man. Moving lithely, he blocked an over-head strike, parried it down, and kicked the unlucky attacker in the knee with a snapping sound coming out as the joint broke like a twig. Still remaining silent, he drove the chainsword clean through the body.
    Silently, the remainder of the squad circled around him. Aakran pointed at the man and yelled, "KILL HIM!" The first marine swung at him, as he raised an arm and blocked the strike on his fore-arm, grabbed the arm, and snapped the elbow before kicking the marine full on. A sucking sound was heard as the shoulder was pulled from it's joint. With a sharp tug, the man pulled the screaming marine at him, and snap punched in a rising blow. The head went so far back the neck tore and blood squirted freely out. In a continuis motion, he spun forward, dodging a sword slash at the same time, and unleashed a chop directly into the neck of his next foe.
    Aakran growled silently and launched himself at his foe, whipping the sword around. The man ducked, backflipped, and landed on one leg with his arm extended. Roaring with rage at the blasphemy of this man and his abilities, he launched a furious offensive. Every blow was parried, and the man had not yet shown an expression. Aakran roared as he brought the sword backward for a massive cut as the heel of the man's palm slammed into his chest plate. It shattered like glass, and the solid plate of rib splintered into his lungs and heart.
    Lying on the ground awaiting death, he managed to hiss, "What are you!?"
    With almost a smirk, the man said, "I am Ken Yokiro. The dragon of old. My purpose is to extinguish all chaos." The dust billowed as an assault squad landed, and the marines almost j.e.r.k.ed in surprise at the death.
    Aakrand tried to work up the energy to spit as a power sword split his skull in two...
    So.....yah. Enjoy? I hope so.

If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does anyone care?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW great story, if only i could write that good. thanks for those pleasent moments you gave with your story. keep up the good work and write some more please!

--for the greater good--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't I get any other comments?
    If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does anyone care?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice idea, and the fighting was good, but the story was short - just a quick intro and a fight scene.

More like a character study.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good very good the fight scene was awsome. Im not quiet sure what that guy is but I want him for my army.

Closed Thread