CG Bathing Suit Sorscha - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

CG Bathing Suit Sorscha

For Visual Communication class at my college my first assignment which was to do an ad base on something at home. So I decided to do an RPG PC game from Warmachine/Iron Kingdoms. But, there was certain themes we had to choose from. I decided to go for "Most Sexiest ad" and something else. My idea was to have a sexy warcaster in a nice landscape sitting and chilling. After 3 days of hard work on Illustrator CS(for outlining/tracing) and Photoshop CS(airbrush highlighting) I was able to copy a picture I got from a guy.

ALL CREDIT AND IDEA of her goes to LordSantiago from the PrivateerPress forums

Anways here you all go: NOTE - sorry for the pixelation. I had to open the PSD file iamge of her from my computer to Illustrator than drag her to Microsoft Photo Editor. I don't have photoshop, but if I did the image would be alot better.

I still need to redo the background and shrink her to make her about the size of what a normal human would be in the scenery.

Last edited by Nemy; September 21st, 2005 at 04:31.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and add a shadow...nice pic though

-Centum
    You Can't Stop the Eighp

Had Tzeentch before I knew how to play :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x4)

Nice stuff. For a graphics program, I recommend GIMP - it's freeware, but is nearly equivalent to Photoshop in terms of capabilities.

+ Reply to Thread