The Purging - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Purging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smoke drifted lazily over the banks of the ashen wasteland. The gangplank creaked open, and in perfect organized order a squad of Grey Knights charged out, storm bolters levelled to take down any problems. The armour gleemed in the mid-morning light, and the gravel creaked ominously. Following the elite Space Marines, a unit of Terminators stalked out, in the middle of their midst a Grand Master. Hallowed and ancient, but still a fighting force to be reckoned with, the master looked over the landscape.

"Can you feel them brother Isis?" slowly asked the ancient warrior. A terminator at his side nodded slowly. The air reeked of a pungent scent that all psykers shuddered as they felt. Chaos. It was near, and it was plenty.

"I hate this point." The GrandMaster turned to see a figure coming out. He wore a red artificier armor, that was under his very long black coat. Slung under his shoulders were a pair of master crafter bolt pistols. The harness that held them also held a series of other pistols. His skin was somewhat pale, and he seemed young for his office. A pair of Auspex worked into solid red circular lenses that went on like glasses decorated his head that had extremely short hair, and bagging against the back of his thighs and his bum were a pair of single-handable daemonhammers. His name was Axis, and he was an inquisitor. Behind him stood a very patient Kasrkin Sargeant taken from Cadia to serve for his retinue, a gun-servitor, and a combat-servitor. Hiding in the shadows were a servo-skull, and a mystic wearing a black cloak.

His voice synthesized by the massive helmet, the ancient warrior replied, "You detest all of the daemonic Axis. You also lack respect for your foes."

With a care-free shrug, and his leaning on a thigh whose leg stood on a small rock, he replied calmly, "Well, I have squished every daemon that's come against me so far. Why should I respect them? They're a disease and we eradicate them. Simple as that."

Not wanting to argue with the inquisitor, the grand master raised a finger and pointed towards a barely visible mining facility. "We believe the miners uncovered an artifact of Nurgle. I would like to send the 1st and 2nd Grey Knight squads to scout. Your pet assasin should provide cover."

Axis looked to his side at a lithe figure in red leather. The death cult assasin smirked slightly and slithered towards the grand master. "I would be pleased to."

As she said that a clicking was heard. Behind them, on a ledge, the vindicare assasin checked the sight on his rifle. He looked at a nearby grey knight and snickered out, "Just stay out of my way, and I won't shoot through you."

Nodding to the assasin, the grey knight said, "I will be pleased to indulge you." He turned back as the thunderbird hissed into the sky and left them stranded for the moment.

Axis clapped his hands and said, "Okay, lounge time is over people. Let's get a move on. First and Second squads will head into the heart with 3rd and 4th going through the outer bits. I'll go with them and scout around a bit for my own while the terminators and Angelo here will stay closer to the skirts waiting for my signal along with the second termy squad." The dreadnought armoured warriors nodded in agreement. That let a great force be deployed within, while keeping a group to be reckoned with to go straight to the heart.
    The rubble crunched slightly under Axis' feet as he followed the power armoured warriors. "So, Justicar, what's your take on this."

The warrior raised a hand to silence him. A faint scratching was heard, and the knights all made a sign of the emperor. Their minds were filled with this pungent feeling of illness. The daemonic were near. Axis calmly freed his pair of bolt pistols, and looked around. With a whirring sound, the auspex scanned the nearby surroundings, looking for any signs. It came up negative.

"I can't tell where they are." The scratching was louder and much more pronounced now. The knights moved into a circular formation, and looked around, bolts armed and ready.

Axis levelled his pistols, and tried to ignore the massive whimpering that his mystic had coming incessantly out of his mouth. He wheeled on the psyker, and hissed, "WHY ARE YOU WHIMPERING!?"

The mystic pointed down. Axis glanced down, and the auspex whirred. "*****, THEY'RE UNDER US!" A grey knight looked at Axis for a moment, and the earth in front of his foot burst open. A rotting hand clutched onto the foot, and pulled up, a head following. The knight cocked his head to one side, and aimed his bolter at it. One roar of power later, there was a sizzling mush where the mutant had been.

The knight looked up as a blaring noise burst out beside him. Axis aimed, and re-aimed with lethal precision, knocking down the mutants that were rising. The air exploded as the knights followed his example. Though they poored out round after round, it was obvious they would not be able to halt that advance.

Axis spared a moment to activate his headset. "ANGELO, NOW WOULD BE A NICE TIME TO SHOW UP!" He let his hand go, raised the bolt pistols, and shot the faces and torsos of a pair of approaching mutants to shreds. He glanced around the approach. Hundreds of zombies, and if the recent statistics were right, there were hundreds more to come...

There will be more to come. I just can't write it out currently. How'd i do for my first following the rules fan-fic?

If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does anyone care?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the lack of criticism?

Axis brought his bolt pistols around and sawed a mutant in two. The Kasrkin sergeant brought his hell-pistol up and shot down another mutant. Axis smirked slightly, because the man did damn good work. A shredding and sucking sound had him spin to see his combat-servitor being ripped apart by an emerging beast. It was twice the size of a man with barbed tentacles instead of forearms. With a blood curdling roar, it started charging at Axis.

The pistols snapped up and fired, with the best reeling back before the shots stopped. Axis felt a single bead of sweat roll down his forehead. Out of ammo. He slapped the pistols onto a custom harness that reloaded the guns, then brought them up and resumed his barrage. Screaming with pain, it limped forward, before it exploded. The gun-servitor lowered his heavy bolter and turned around to resume his mad shooting.

With a hiss, Axis said, "I am tired of this s.hit." The air around him crackled, and he pointed at the largest group. "Know the light of the emperor." A shrieking sound echoed as the air was split by a massive blaze of holy light that crackled with power. Storm bolters ceased as they covered themselves from the massive ammounts of debris and body parts that flew at them. With the warp-spawned powers settling around him, Axis stretched his shoulders.

Calmly, the Grey knights shuffled towards him. The knights checked all their numbers, and found one knight had fallen. Around the body were many fallen mutants who had been clipped in two by the halberd that lay by the hand. Axis pursed his lips then muttered a brief prayer for him. Unfortunately, they could not take the body with them.

"Tyrus. With the incinerator, could you cremate him? We can't take the body with us." The knight in question slowly nodded, then levelled the incinerator at the hero before setting about on his business. Axis looked around, and noted that his servo skull was obediently floating by him. His mystic was cowering in a corner. Axis stalked towards him and said, "What's the matter?"

"They're angry. THEY'RE ANGRY!"Axis looked down a corridor and heard a familiar scratch.

"F it! On the hill, now!" The group spun and took the high ground. They quickly established a perimeter, and raised their guns. Horribly deformed mutants scuttled towards them, some of them looking vaguely human. Axis raised his bolt pistols and gunned down the approaching daemons, muttering passages from an old prayer book he'd seen.

One by one, the storm bolters clicked empty, and the knights raised them as a salute to their comrades before brandishing their weapons and wading into battle. Axis was backing up slowly, on the edge of panic. The bolts screached with death, and he aimed at new target after new target.

He focused both on the head of an approaching one, blew it's brains out, shifted left, shot that mutant up, and crossed his arms over each other, blowing apart a pair of mutants. He swivelled his aim back on one, and fired. They bucked but quickly fell silent. He sword, tossed them aside and tore free a pair of hand flamers.

The mutant he'd been aiming at got within a foot of him when the flamers blared, lighting the heretic on fire, as he backed away from the screaming, flaming abomination. He targeted with individual hands and bbq'd the two next, and switched the aim on each arm simontaneously.

Once he had a bit of breathing room, he looked at the remaining grey knight forces. Of the nine that had been there at the start of the skirmish, only five remained. He turned his focus back to staying alive. Heretics fell burning around him as he backed farther up the hill.

The wall nearest him exploded in, and his gun servitor looked. The heavy bolter swiveled up as a mutant locked onto his neck and ripped it open, spraying hot red fluid across the wall. Axis swore and lit that heretic on fire, before starting on a new one. Bolters roared around him and he remembered something.

Bolters? But...everyone was out of ammo. He spared a moment to see a red leather figure flash by, and the heretic that had been creeping up behind him fell back with it's side slashed in half. The assasin paused and laughed amongst the blood.

Axis noted grey knights charging past him. Squad II had arrived in style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One hell of a story continue your work. It is easy to write about Inquisitors Only If you set Your mind to It. I am working on a stroy about an Inquisitor's henchman, A former IG LT. Luthor Jader

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Axis dropped the handflamers. Squad II's arrival had torn open a disgustingly large hole they had been able to use. There were still quite a few daemons running around, but they weren't as big of a threat. Axis mentally cried as he realized all that was left of his retinue was the Kasrkin veteran. Though, that was still a huge benefit when in battle. The man's hellpistol spat twice and the same number of mutants fell.

Axis yanked out a pair of Stub guns, and raised them. They bucked twice each, with a heretic reeling away. It was then he saw the bigger picture. All of the heretics were jumping together, with their flesh ripping apart and reconstituting.

"BUGGER!" Yelled Axis, and he charged forward. The air split around him, curdled around his hand, and he slammed it down right in front of the forming Greater Daemon. White flames seered into life with the daemon reeling, but it was too late. Axis raised the stub guns and fired into the mountain of rotting flesh, but the wounds closed right back up. He barely had a moment to blink when one of it's rotting arms smacked him aside like a toy. His artificier armour kept the worst off, but the impact knocked the air from his lungs, and he felt a rib crack.

With a silent fury, the Veteran stepped in the way and shot again, with the thing chuckling in a sick voice. Axis jumped up, pulling a pair of autopistols out, with his eyes already taking aim at any and all targets he might be able to use. With a long leap, he turned onto his side and squeezed both triggers. Waves of shots gushed out and ripped apart the rotting flesh. He turned his leap into a graceful cartwheel as he kept the triggers down with the shots ripping apart the rotting flesh.

It roared, and laughed as the wounds closed. A door slid open nearby, and a pair of grenades flew out. The mound of death roared as they went off and blew bits all over the place. Quick to ceize their oppurtunity, the grey knights aimed and set about destroying and purgning every single bit of the daemonic. Air crackled around Axis and he pointed at the biggest recovering mound. With a shriek, it was reduced to boiling globs of crystalized carbon.

Axis turned his gaze to the open door. A masked face peered out, and raised a lasgun. "Who are you?"

Axis raised a hand to halt the bolter fire. "These are Grey Knights, a death cult assasin, one of my warriors, and I am an inquisitor." The guardsman lowered his gun slightly. Axis checked around on the back of his belt, looking for what he needed. He found it. His seal of authority. At the very sight of it, the guardsman dropped his gun and saluted. A pistol came out behind the man's head, aimed in his neck and fired. The corpse hit the ground, and a sharp voice yelled, "LASGUNS UP!" Axis shook his head and raised his hand. The rounds fired out of the doorway spattered and hissed when they came in contact with the seering white flames he'd just raised. The commisar barely had a moment to gape before a storm bolter shell blew him back, snap folding his body in two with him rebounding off a wall.

The guardsmen looked at the dead commisar then back at the remaining group. Axis showed his symbol of authority. "You are either going to lower your guns, or these Grey Knights will let gravity lower them when your hands are gone."

The guardsmen nervously shifted from foot to foot while Axis and the knights walked into their little refuge, with the door sliding shut behind them. Axis looked it over. It was a bare room, with desks tossed up to provide a bit of barricade behind which the Steel Legion troops hid.

Axis stalked by and holstered his autopistols, his coat billowing impressively behind him. He walked past that room, into a much larger one. Chimeras an Leman Russes sat patiently in there, with an openable door at the side. It was barricaded at the moment, but it looked like the barricades could be taken down quickly. It was a refuge, a hiding place, probably from Chaos. After about 2 hours, they had wormed their way all the way to the General's office.

He was a tall gaunt man, well aged, who stood perfectly 100% straight. Axis stepped towards him and the man sneered. That struck a nerve against authority. The man said, "We've found another of yours. Another group like yours I believe, this time with a grandmaster and a sniper." Axis sighed momentarily in relief. "Wefound them dead except for the grandmaster and a pair of dreanougt armour man-beasts. Oh, and the assasin. They're waiting for you."

The commander led them warrily into another room, within which stood a pair of terminators like monuments, between them was a grandmaster who was sitting on a pair of sofas stacked on each other. The vindicare sat at a desk with his rifle layed out. With a long breath of relief, Axis asked, "What happened?"

The grandmaster looked straight at him. "We were mobbed. This entire planet is overrun, and this complex was the first to be taken over. Apparently they discovered a Nurgle artifact, and it seized the first miners. A small contingent of Steel Legion troops was stationed here, and they were quickly overrun, and came to hide in here. This is the second week here. The zombies are gathering for a ritual, they're going to raise up Nurgle itself. My group got a bit too close and we were ambushed. Just these guardsman stood between us and death, and they brought us here."

Axis grimaced. Rituals were bad. "Damn. We have to stop that ritual." He spun to the commander, "How fast can you get your men to the ritual?"

The commander looked appalled. "Moral is low enough as is, and I am not about to sacrifice my troops for you."

An officer who was working on his power fist started to put it back together and started to stand. The daemonhammer was whipped out and slammed into the table, crashing it into a pair of splintered peices. The officer reeled back, and Axis looked at his hammer. The handle had extended, and the head which had seemed far too big now fit. The second hammer hit the ground dully, revealing itself to only be a peice of plastite. Axis looked back. "You are going to do what I say whether you like it or not."

"Why?"

"Because I work for the inquisition. Dammit."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The commander of the remaining Steel Legion contingent on the planet looked at Axis. "I do not care whether or not you are the Emperor himself. I will not sacrifice because you say you have authority from some rotting corpse on a painted chair!"

The commander gasped, and the Justicar lowered his storm bolter. Where there had been the middle of the commander's torso, there was now a gaping and sizzling hole. "Never insult the Holy One in front of us."

Axis looked past the corpse and said, "Who is the next in charge?" A sheepish looking officer stepped forward, with his hand on his laspistol.

"Me sir."

Axis looked at him and said, "Decide which is more valuable to you. Your men, or the very fabric of the universe." The man gulped as he noticed how Axis' hands rested easily on his autopistols.

"Definetly the fabric of the universe."

"Good man. Tell your troops we're going to finish the Chaos here once and for all, and show me where your armoury is."

Axis snapped the trigger casing into his bolt pistol, and then looked down the barrel to see if it was off. Behind him, there was rustling as the Grey Knights collected ammunition for their bolts. Without his Auspex on, the air was bitter dry to his eyes. He twirled the bolt pistols, which they'd been able to recover from the battlefield, and snapped them both up. Both barrels were set perfectly. The clips clicked in nicely, and he holstered them before putting a pair of spare clips into their holders.

He turned now to another pair of pistols, this time his hellpistols. Angelo, the Grandmaster came up behind him and said, "Why do you do this? You know quite well that as soon as we get off of this planet, we must declare exterminatus."

"The same reason that I load my guns. They may be emptied before they go, but in the process of being emptied they'll create justice."

"You know quite well that the guardsmen are likely to mutiny, correct?"

"Of course. It's what makes this job so fun."

"We live to destroy the daemonic. Not have fun."

Axis snapped the clip into one of his autopistols. "Doesn't mean we can't have fun in the process."

After loading up all his guns, he put his coat on, and picked up his auspex. "Give me one of the psycannon rounds." The massive terminator opened the psycannon, and pulled out one of the silver missiles. Axis took it, and set it on the table.

"Axis, what are you doing?"

"Angelo, I am creating the holiest bomb you're ever likely to see."

He removed the jet. "When I toss it, you need to shoot it, 'kay Assasin?" The vindicare nodded, and raked the slide back on his Exodus Rifle. Axis nodded, and slung the bomb onto the same harness that his daemon hammer would be on.

He picked up the holy weapon, and whipped it through a couple of agile practice maneuvers, then attached it to the harness. He turned back to the remains of his team. "I'm doubting any of us are going to leave this alive. May the Emperor guide your hands, and make your aim true."

The Kasrkin Veteran barked out, "SIR! Person approaching, SIR!" Axis vaguely remember that he'd asked not to be seen. The door creaked open, and the commander froze. Axis had a pistol levelled at him.

The commander gulped as the Kasrkin's sword rested against his neck, and he sputerred out, "The troops are assembled and raring to go sir. Please don't kill me..."

Axis holstered the pistol, and said, "Fine. We need a Rhino from you. We'll also take a StormTrooper squad."

The man saluted nicely as the Kasrkin lowered his sword. "Of course sir. As you wish." He hurried off. Axis looked at the Kasrkin and said, "Johan, you are without a doubt the best warrior I've ever had."

The group looked around at each other, then proceeded out the door...

C+C anybody? Please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The chimera rumbled around the Stormtrooper squad. Colonel Erans sat perfectly still while his crew looked over their weapons. Eight years he'd been a stormtrooper, and never in that time had he ever attempted anything as dangerous as this. An explosion shook the chimera, but no one flinched. Then the chimera screached, and ground to a halt. The gunner fell down with the top half of his body missing.

"ON your feet!" Yelled Erans. His squad stood up. "Hellguns up!" The 9 hellguns came up in unison, aimed at the back. "Lock and load!" The 9 slides were raked back in unison. A banging was heard from the door, and it vibrated. They waited patiently. Then it exploded in, and all the hellguns fired. The first shots blew away the people closest to the door, the second cleared their way. They ran out, guns ablazin' and looked for the Rhino of Inquisitor Axis. It was nowhere to be found. Erans gulped, spun, and shot a plaguebearer in it's face before barking at his squad, "Hold formation! Begin sweep!" They all spun into a circular formation, and started edging away from the ruined chimera...

Axis spun the pintle mounted bolter, and let it rip. Zombies were cut down in hordes by the vicious shells, and he scythed it back and forth to clear the way for the Rhino. Ahead of him, the air was crackling, and he felt a psychic prescence that made him nauscious. Definetly the ritual. With practiced ease, he classified target by importance, followed by threat, and time to destroy. It was then he noticed the Traitor Leman Russ.

"OUT PEOPLE!" He let go of his harness, and dropped onto the floor of the transport, slapped the open hatch, and dived out. The shell blew the front apart, tossing it head over heels. With dust swirling around him, he stood, bolt pistols coming out. Around him, the completely unharmed Grey Knights stood, and looked around the swirling sand-storm covered desert. A hissing was heard from behind him, so he spun, and shot the bloodletter in the face.

Wait. Bloodletters? A chanting become starkingly apparent to him, and he saw the sorcerer. He pointed at him, then yelled at the Grey Knights, "WE NEED HIM DEAD!" before pivoting and reducing the face of a plaguebearer to a sizzling mush. He hefted up the psi-charge as he'd dubbed it, and ran at the ritual.

Arken was the Brother Captain of this unit. His men followed him as he charged at the sorcerer, the air condensing around him. A combination of the Aegis suits and their purity dispelled the arcane powers, and Arken brought his sword to bear. The last look on the sorcere's face was utter confusion until the force weapon split his skull.

With amazing agility, Axis sidestepped a slash, and unleashed a lightning fast kick at the enemy. It tumbled over. He looked back, and prayed to the emperor he would make it. A tank rumbled in front of him, and his pent up frustration manifested. He dropped the charge as the air around his hands grew white hot, and he slammed his fists into the side of the tank. They went through. With a roar, he drew a hand back, and slammed it again before unleashing a bolt of pure psychic energy into it. It was blown clean away from him. He bolted back to the charge, grabbed it, and bolted at the ritual again. As he closed within 20 feet, he activated it, and hurled it. The opening hole in the warp seemed to bob as the charge landed in it. Then the blue-ish fire exploded out. Then Axis was there.

His plasma pistol blew apart the face of one of the sorcerers, and he backflipped while driving five kicks into a sorcerer's body. It reeled and opened it's mouth. Then the grenade plunked in, and Axis ducked.

He twirled his guns, and looked back at the battlefield, right before he heard a roaring behind him. He spun, and jumped back before firing both plasma pisolts into the beasts front. It was gigantic, at least 10' feet tall, blood red, with arcane black armour all over it. It sported a gigantic axe, and steam blew from it's snout. Axis swore.

The world around him seemed to go black, then a hellpistol shot hit the demon. Axis and the demon spun to see the Kasrkin charging at it, gun spitting. With a roar, the demon drew it's axe back and slammed it down. With luck, the Sargeant doged it, then stabbed it with his sword. Then the sword came around, and the Sergeant flew back, severed almost in two.

Axis looked back. He tossed both pistols aside, and drew his daemonhammer. "That's it. You wanna' go?" It tossed a sword, and Axis spun to see the Justicar j.erking back with it embedded in his chest. "STAY BACK PEOPLE!"

The world around them went black. Axis looked back at the demon, and said, "So. Do you want a handicap?"

<Surprisingly cocky for one about to die.>

"Ah save it for whatever hell god you&#39;re from." He twirled his hammer, and let it droop by his side. The demon brought it&#39;s axe in a sideways swing, and Axis blocked it, nimbly darted aside the next blow, then blocked a flurry of blows. He used his hammer in the fashion one would use a light sword.

<It ends now.> The demon brought the axe down in an overhand chop. Axis two handed the horizontal hammer and let the blow land. Then he angled it so it slid off and used the force to spin himself. Still horizontal, he extended the hammer in his spin, and slammed it into the base of the demon&#39;s neck, used the force to propel himself to the other side, then whacked it&#39;s face up with an underhanded blow. It growled at the nimble fighter. <You will pay for that dearly.>

"Technically, I think it&#39;s those. Plural, ya&#39; know."

It swiped horizontally, and Axis bent back, came up, shunted aside the next strike, then spun and thwacked it solidly in the ribs. It roared, and snapped it&#39;s axe around. Axis stopped it, parried the next blow, ducked the following, then blackflip kicked it in the face. Unfortunately, it stuck out it&#39;s knee and knocked him off course. His hammer flew free, and another daemonic foot slammed on it. However, Axis landed right by the Justicar. He picked up the fallen warrior&#39;s sword and swung it around a bit.

<You think that will stop me&#33;?> It lunged. This time, instead of dodging, Axis shunted the blow aside. The demon fist connected with Axis&#39; gut, and sent him flying back. The artificier armour absorbed most of it, but it still hurt.

With a grunt, he landed, side rolled around the next blow, parried another, then drew a gun and shot it. It roared, and booted him aside. Spitting out blood, Axis stood up again. The thing charged, and Axis charged it. He rolled under the blow, came up and stuck the sword into it&#39;s gut. It roared horribly, and collapsed onto it&#39;s knees. Axis stepped back and said, "You&#39;re done." <NEVER&#33;>

Axis couldn&#39;t reply because the demon&#39;s head snapped open from a plasma shot. He spun and saw a cloaked man, whose face was hidden, levelling a plasma pistol and a bolt pistol. Underneath the robes was a suit of dark green power armour. Definetly one of the Dark Angels.

Except..."Whose side are you on?"

"My actions are my own." Then Axis remember who it was.

He drew both autopistols and shot. The man dived aside, and Axis followed as the man fired back. Both autopistols roared at the unknown man, and in return disciplined shots snapped back. A shadow passed over them, and when it cleared, Axis was back in the desert. All around him, chaos forces were merely disintegrating. Axis looked around. All the Grey Knights were dead, scores of human bodies were littered over the ground, and not a single tank was moving. A black figure, his Vindicare Assasin, walked over and said, "It is over. Both sides have fallen."

"How&#39;d you survive?"

"Nerra and a stormtrooper squad protected me." It was then Axis noticed the limping stormtroopers, and he looked around. Esentially it was over, but he hadn&#39;t forseen it would&#39;ve been THIS big. He walked over and picked up the sword from the Justicar, twirled it, blessed the fallen warrior, took his sheath, put the sheath to his harness, and sheathed the blade.

He tapped a headset. "Please bring evac, preferably with a medic." Axis&#39; lip was bleeding profusely, and he kept coughing up blood, "Once we&#39;re away, Exterminatus this place. Bring Grey Knights to take their brothers home before you do though."

Axis collapsed. He was spent. He looked over the ruined battlescape and said, "At least they went doing what we all enjoying most. Banishing daemons from a hell dimensions via manual force..."

C+C PLEASE&#33; I really&#33; REALLY&#33; Wanna&#39; know how good my writing is&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like the the way you have your characters. but maybe axis needs more of a don&#39;t f with me or my possie (or emperor) attitude.

maybe he could be always calm and then unleash hell.

overall very good. can&#39;t wait till the next one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next one is based on an Eye of Terror game we had. 30 people per side, over 4000 models on ONE side. It was amazing.

I&#39;ll mix them together, with the battle report, followed by a brief writing thing.

Glad you enjoyed Axis, but I&#39;m trying to avoid the bad-ass attitude. He&#39;s more of a happy-go-lucky sarcastic gnat then a silent calculating killing machine. Next one shows that strongly.

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Long Shot,

Here&#39;s my feedback...

I liked the entire story, but I did find it a bit surprising that they would discuss finding an artifact of Nurgle so lightly among the Imperial Guards.
    Who told them it was Nurgle?

Perhaps you should have wrote finding an Artifact of Chaos and they would have found out only when they confronted the enemy during their ritual.

The IG&#39;s would not have known the names of the Chaos Gods would they?

The IG commander called the Emperor, corpse god, meaning that he was partly tainted by Chaos. Wouldn&#39;t it have meant that the rest of his men might have already been as tainted?

Anyway keep it up and awaiting the next story.

Regards
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he wasn&#39;t exactly taking it lightly. The idea is that the miners uncovered it, and the Guard tried to stop it. Unfortunately, the planet was overrun by demons.

How many Chaos Gods you know that got Plaguebearers, and Zombies?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast