The Kabal Of The Treacherous Scimitar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this story was originally in the 40k fluff section...but i guess it didnt belong there...sorry, i didnt see this section, hehe, anyways, this is the origin of my DE army.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city of Commorragh was dark…even darker than usual. The usually green glow of the sky over the city was a dark, velvet-like purple instead. High above the streets on this night, if you could really differentiate night from day, the vile hellions were busy wreaking havoc amongst each other. This night would bring change to Commorragh forever, this night would be remembered as the night a great revolution took place, this would be the night that the Kabal of the Treacherous Scimitar would take the throne of Commorragh once and for all…

The warriors were ready. They had been preparing for this for uncounted years now. If they were to fail, then it is sure that their task was indeed an impossible one. All the weapons were primed and ready, the blades sharp and freshly coated with poison, their armor shined and glistening with darkness. Nothing could stop them now.

Now was the time. All the warriors and Incubi loaded up onto their raiders. As soon as the last warrior secured his footing on his ship, a loud voice boomed throughout the Hall of the Scimitar. “Welcome to the first day of your new life,� yelled High Archon Mak’tirth. “Say farewell to this great hall, for tonight…we dine in the hall of the soon-to-be former Zharokh Hierarch…our new home! Now, lets ride!� With this all the raiders zipped forward almost simultaneously, with their Screaming Jets flaring as they left nothing behind but deaf ears.

Within minutes they had reached their destination…the hall of the Zharokh Hierarch. Without even slowing down, each raider opened up on the great threshold with their disentigrators, turning the once titanic gate into a hot pile of ash that was quickly blown away by the rush of two dozen raiders screaming through the entrance.

The raiders hadn’t even come to a stop before the warriors leapt off of them, rolled on the floor, and sprung up to their feet, never releasing their fingers from the triggers of the splinter rifles and cannons. Most of the enemy’s warriors had never even gotten the chance to raise their weapons before their armor was berated by a hail of millions of tiny, razor sharp crystal shards. Within seconds, nearly one hundred dark eldar warriors lay twitching in agony on the now dark red hall of Zharokh.

Those who had not fallen in the initial hail lunged at the intruders with all the ferocity of cornered warp beast, flipping and spinning through the air like a whirlwind of blades. This is what the warriors of High Archon Mak’tirth had longed for…it had been far too long since their blades tasted the vile blood of their own kind. Limbs were severed from body as if made of soft putty. Now the incubi joined into the fray, their punishers cleaving bodies in half two or three at a time. Before too long the dead became invisible, submersed entirely under their own blood. Many of the warriors now knelt down to taste the blood and consume the hopelessly escaping souls of their enemy.

The warriors now turned their attention to their true prize, Zharokh Hierarch, sitting upon his throne at the back of his hall. Not even his retinue of incubi could save him now, as even they returned to their shadowy alcoves and disappeared into the warp in fear at this army that now threatened their hall. Mak’tirth now briskly marched forward towards the Hierarch, quickly ascending the stairs towards the throne. Without even allowing the poor Hierarch to speak Mak’tirth proceeded to slit Zharokh’s throat, and began drinking the blood of his fresh victim.

Tossing his victim aside, he now turned to his attention to his army. Raising his scimitar high over his head, the Mak’tirth proclaimed, “Drink well my warriors, let this night be yours! You have all lived up to your name, alas, now it is time to live up to a new name…the Kabal of the Royal Scimitar!� With this, he lowered his sword and grinned slyly over his new hall, and said to himself, “So, what now…Mak’tirth Hierarch?�

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi vindicare.

Good story there mate. Just wanted to ask a few things. When you say your kabal is going to take over the throne of Commorragh do you mean there's one all powerfull Kabal coz i thought there were loads and no individual one ruled the others.

Another, a Heirarch isn't the highest posistion in DE Society (if i remember right, i might be wrong) the archons are the lords and the Hierarchs are like their second in comman, their eyes and ears etc.

Oh and if you like DE stories go to a website called ARTEMIS. Just type that into google with dark eldar and u'll find it. The fluff there is bloody brilliant.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, thanks for the input, i&#39;ll make sure to check that site out. My knowledge of the DE really doesnt go any farther than their codex, but they really interest me, and so i&#39;ve always wanted to make my own story about them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No props. DE are my favourite for fluff. I don&#39;t play them or anythin i just know a fair bit.

Here&#39;s a good idea, the whole thing with taking over Commoraugh is a good idea and there is one really big kabal the black heart led by (sorry for spelling)

Absudrel Vect.

Maybe you could have your guys beat them and begin a greater conquest of the lesser kabals.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;

&quot;Where?&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great idea, i&#39;ll try and brainstorm some stuff for that. whats the name of your space marine chapter...and why do you not fight for the Dark Eldar?&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SM are called the Soul Reavers. There&#39;s some fluff on them floating around the army fluff section i think.

I don&#39;t know why i don&#39;t play dark eldar. As i say i think the fluff is the best, i suppose im really a sneaky sinister ***** at heart. Just lack of funds prob comes into alot.

I&#39;ll post up some DE fluff in a bit, its about my own evil aspiring Dracon, basically backstabbing his way to the top.

&quot;Where?&quot;

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Kabal taking over Commoragh?

Lets forget the rumours about the city being destroyed, but would that actually be probable?

Even though lesser Kabals may bow their heads towards the largest their outright takeover would encounter too much headache.
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Closed Thread