Cool Uns! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Cool Uns!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drew this yesterday, thought you guys might like it. Any feedback would be splended, provided it's constructive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The torso I would think would be angled at 3/4 angle rather than front, seing how the legs are positioned. Unless it was your choice to do so (if so, its artsyfartsy I suppose =P ) .

Proportions seem quite wierd at some places. Cant really define it right now, tho. Abit tired =/ . But hey! Keep 'em coming =) .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! That's a way better response than I expected! Anyway, I was trying to blend reality and fiction, like what warhammer40,000 is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy the combined media look. It's pencil and pen? The subtle blue shade is a nice touch, what did you make that with?

As for crits, I think her hand looks a little strange, her thumb is too small... The hair falls in a weird way, and looks a little too solid. When compared with the attention to detail you've displayed on the wings, it looks flat, sort of.

I'm not sure that her torso is seen from the wrong angle, it just seems a little bit broad. Though a broad chest is a typical warrior trait, and there's nothing wrong with that in itself, she seems more like the angelic type. It looks a little disproportionate on her maybe. You could try smooshing her boobs a little closer together?

Argh. Critiquing always makes me feel like an ass =P

The picture has a lot of potential. Keep drawing and post more! We're eager to see.

I was thinking her chest was too wide too, and I am working to fix it. For the subtle vlue, I use water colour blue mixe with water colour white and inked over it with black. As for the hands, I was never good at them and still am not. I usually cover them up with somthing. With the hair, I intended to do more detail the same way I did the part already done.

I guess I should of made sure it was finished before I posted it, but I guess I didn't see those. And thanks. Again, a better response than I expcted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me by the way, I just forgot to log in.

Closed Thread