If Sci-fi Were A Religion... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-25 (x0)

If Sci-fi Were A Religion...

Hi,the libarium online loser here.

i recently got shown a website where a topic that came up was 'if sci-fi was a religion'.

here is the 1st service of the church of sci-fi.

Note:this is pressed out as a script.writing for me is easier as a script.try to picture it in your head.for those who dont know some of the charecters,private message me.oh well,here goes nothing

<Patric Stewart Enters>

Patric Stewart: (turning round,giving menacing glares)...and the lord of sci fi,Herbet George Wells,sat down and invisioned a invincible army of tripods,striding though corrupt fields,purging all sinners with their heat ray of holy purity.now let us sing hymn number 42,oh tripod please dont burn us.

<pan round.major kusangi,tachikorma,cylon,obi-wan kenobi (episode 4),han solo,daleks,the doctor and king kong start garbled singing.for purposes,we will refer them as the audiance>

audiance: Oh,tripod please dont burn us
    we know were all sinners
    wash away our sins today
    with your holy puri-tay

<low angle.HG Wells,HP Lovecraft,James cameroon,T-1000 and a rancor start singing.they are the choir>

choir:i am going to burn you!

<rear angle.a red flash of light erupts,and kills audiance>

Patric Stewart: Damnit HG Wells,cant you go 1 hour without burning someone?

sorry about breifness.if anyone wants to report me to moderators,in my defence i say that there was no place to write general stuff.

also note that the charecters will not change,but the hymns will.if anyone has any ideas for a serving of the church of sci fi,private message me.also,this is copyright.i would not print this off if it were not copyrighted.

Last edited by Raptor 4000; March 6th, 2006 at 12:54.

2. Remove Advertisements

LO's unofficial Jester Visitor Q's Avatar
    Vault 13
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

377 (x8)

All i can say is, What???
    "God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
    "Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900

Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8

Closed Thread