Short Story- The Secret - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Short Story- The Secret

In the 41st Millenium, the sentient races wage an eternal war. They fight for many reasons; among them, glory, land, or mere survival. One of the greatest forces is the Imperium of Man, which expends untold billions of troops for the survival of their Emperor.

The Emperor, living in a near-dead state, resides on his golden throne. His eyes blaze with life, and he has a secret that would shatter the Imperium. The secret yearns to be used, and he must yield for the day.

With a thought, he psionically teleports out of the throne. Willing both a disguise and life into his muscles, he easily strides through the halls of his palace. Nobody will recognize him on his way to the secret. To them, he's just another psyker.

Finally, he reaches a room labled "sewage vent". Everybody assumes it's just that, and utterly ignore it. Even if they did open to the door, they would find an impenetratable force field obscuring the inside. Being the greatest psyker in the Imperium, the Emperor passes it without flinching.

Inside there are only three things; a chair, a wooden desk, and an ancient artifact from uncivilized times. It is a mechanical system, one part of which is a grey box that glows blue. If anybody else saw it, they would trash it and use the materials for supposedly-useful things, like power armor. Only he knows its power.

The Emperor sits down in front, and wills it to function...

*The_Emperor has logged on*
    Hivemind999: Where the hell have you been?
    The_Emperor: Blasted throne takes forever to get out of
    Kay-Tann: lol
    *The_Emperor has joined team Counter-Terrorists*
    Server: Next game in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

2. Remove Advertisements

Waterloo, Ont.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

OK. I laughed.

You know, I was all ready to jump all over the 'anti-fluff' here until I got to the end and laughed.

That was pretty funny.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

+ Reply to Thread