First Shot At A Story - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about the bad grammer, spelling, word ussage and the name RED HELMS. My friend begged me to put his chapter in and he couldnt think of pain scheme or chapeter name so he took my chapter reversed the colors and called them the Red Helms. So if you have a better name for a chapter without or with fluff that I can work with please let me know

Well here goes nothing part one of the book im writing Hope you enjoy

Let know what you think please!!

Sergeant Victus ducked as a large piece of concrete was flung at his head as a result of some sort of crude rocket built by the Orks. Him and his men had taken cover in a bunker until help arrived. They were supposed to have broken the ork line by now but the green skines were putting up one hell of a fight.
    “ Incoming “ yelled Intenus as another rocket blazed past the marines heads.
    “ That was close when well sgt. Havas and his men better hurry up or “ The sergeant would rather not think about that.
    As if the marines of the assault were hover waiting for these words to be spoken before they held they came swooping in from the sky.
    “Heard you could use a little help? said the wore torn voice of Havas with a little smile on his face.
    “ We were perfectly capable of handling our selves? was the response Havas had received.
    “ Sure you were well then if you were so good without us then? a noise like a starting engine started up as the sgt. Started up his jump pack and flew out the door with his men right behind.
    “Way to go sarge? said one of the newer marines who had just last year had his first taste of battle.
    “ He’s not going anywhere . Its not like a marine to just get up and leave a fight “ Just as he said that a loud noise flew over head fallowed by the screams of Orks.
    “ I guess we better go help?
    The men of squad Victus rushed out the door way and into the heart of the enemy. But just as they were in the full furry of the charge everything went black. There was a fowl smell in the air one the sergeant had smelt before but many moons ago on a distant planet. It was a horrible smell the inhumane smell of chaos.
    Then in a blink of the eye it was gone just as quickly as it had came. But it was not the only thing gone all of the orks had disappeared including the bodies of the dead. But what did remain were the bodies or what was left of the bodies from Havases men. They all to be dead except one who was breathing but obviously unconscious.
    “ What in the name of the emperor just happened? came the voice of Intenus
    “I’m not sure but get those bodies up and lets bring them to Exthine maybe he will have an answer to all of this?

“ Chaplin Exthine I know what I had felt it was the feeling of pure evil? said Victus
    “ I believe you but why, why would Orks summon upon the forces of Chaos? I have never witnessed anything like this although I have heard story’s?
    “Maybe they did not call upon chaos but chaos called upon them or maybe even there is the possibility that there war boss has been possessed by a deamon??
    The chapter master chaplain ran the thought across his head. It made sense.
    “ Yes that must be it? The chaplain said after a moment of thinking
    “If this is the case we are not sure if this second they are calling for aid from the eye of terror if so then we need to get more men fast send out a message to all in the area requesting support.

“Sir incoming message?
    “ But it on the display screen?

All Imperial ships and troops in the Onivtious IV galaxy we are suffering many casualties at the hand of the enemy. Our forces will not hold long. We suspect the enemy is calling upon reinforcements. If this is true then my time along with my men are short unless we get a little bit of help what we are up against right now are a few thousand chaos Orks. We have only about 200 marines that are able to fight. These chaos orks are worshipers of deamons they poses evil magic that we have encountered. We need reinforcements as fast as possible all in the area that have men at there command I urge you to help the marines of the might Black Helm chapter. If so your deed will not go unforgotten .
    For the Emperor
    Chapter master/head chaplain of the Black Helms

It is about time we repaid our debt to the Black Helms tell them RED HELM are on ther way we bring with us 100 marines?
    Aye commander?

“ Exticus incoming messages we got two ?
    I don’t have time just give me the main idea.?
    Sir the RED HELMS are sending us 100 marines and we also have a company of IG coming to lend us a hand?
    Praise the Emperor?

A slugga shell flew past Seriens head so close he felt the breeze as the bullet went by. I better watch myself he thought to himself as he dove behind a roc. “ who’s brilliant idea was it to storm a ork camp at night? he asked Greaner a strong marine that was also hiding behind the rock for cover “ Lets see I believe it was you?
    “I don’t remember that “
    “Aye it was probably because you were a little drunk on ale when you said it you said it would be a good way to catch the enemy off guard?
    “Oh yeah danm well it’s a little late to worry now lets just do what we came here to do kill some orks?
    “ I hear you?
    “Ok on the count of 3 we charge at that bunker if we get it we should be able to lay down some nice fire?
    1,2,3!
    The two marines leapt up from behind the rock and let a loud yell as they charged. Bolters blazing the marines charged the bunker. Seriens had got a few through the narrow opening that the orcks fired through. He hit one of them right in the head he let out a yell of satisfaction as the aliens brains exploded with the detonating of the shell. Beside him Greaner was firing with one hand and lobbing grenades with the other. As the marines neared the front of the bunker they broke off into different directions. Greaner took the left and Seriens took the right they met in the back and kicked down the door. On the inside lay 5 ork bodies and 10 live ones. 5 were still firing at the other marines while the other 5 turned to face the new threat. The 5 orks charged the marines with there chopas. One took a cut at Greaners neck barely missing. Greaner took a side step and rammed the end of his bolter into the orks face. Breaking its teeth and shattering the skull. Seriens jumped over a cut at his knees. He was not been aware of the gretchin. No matter he stomped on its head easily crushing its entire body. Greaner took his combat knife and shoved it into the last of the orks eyes. There were still 5 orks in the bunker but with a flap of the wrist Seriens had flung a grenade killing all that were left.
    Might fine work if I do say so myself? Seriens said as wiping blood from his bolter and armour.
    Nice shot? said Greaner
    Yes and mighty fine work with that combat knife?
    Lets lay down some cover fire for the rest of the marines? Seriens said with a smirk on his face
    Yeah might not be a bad idea considering its your fault were here?
    The 2 marines rushed into the bunker and took aim and laid down covering fire for the rest of the marines.

Feriness awoke with an awful head-ache. He appeared to be lying on some sort of table. It seemed that he was in a medical tent but how did he get here? Last thing he remembered was soaring into battle against the Orks when everything went black.
    “im glad to see your up? came the old voice of chief librian Thine
    “ what happened “ Feriness asked with great confusin
    “ how did I get here?
    “ well as hoping you could tell me that?
    “ well the last thing I remember was everything going black then I woke up here “
    “ hmm that was exactly what Victus said “
    “Victus? We were going to help his men I remember that him and his men were bunkered by the Orks?
    “ Ok get your rest we will finish this discussion tomorrow when you are feeling better
    Thine figured it was best not to tell him his entire squad was slaughtered by the orks
    The shock would be devastating the shape he’s in.

Seriens and Greaner fired at the what seemed like hundreds maybe thousands of orks. It was impossible to miss in such a large crowd of orks. The orks had doubled in strength in a matter of seconds. They had started to poor out of underground tunnels. Apparently the were living underground which the marines had overlooked when planning this mission. Luckily the orks had not even noticed the 2 of them among all the there own firing. The orks outnumbered the marines 10 to one.
    “Just the way I like “ said Seriens “ plenty of killing to go around. “
    All of a sudden a large bang came at the door that Seriens and Greaner had knocked down but had rebuilt to keep out the orks. Another bang came the door starting to wobble . Both marines had turned to see what was happening. Slowly Greaner walked over to the door. Just as he approached the door was kicked open and a huge ork stood in the doorway in a large suit of what looked like poorly built power armour. Before Greaner had a chance to react the ork had cut both his legs off with a massive power claw.
    NO! screamed Seriens as he saw his battle brother fall to the floor dead.
    Seriens picked up a choppa and held in tight in one hand while grasping his bolter in the other. With a scream fierce that it would strike fear in most normal enemies. Though this ork was no normal opponent. It would take everything the space marine had to take down a such an enemy.
    Seriens charged firing his bolter but he had not the time to reload after the fire fight. Firing the last 2 shots of his bolter then throwing it at the ork. After throwing he bent down and picked up another coppa in his hand and continued charging the ork.
    The ork was waiting and as soon as Serien was in reach he lunged forward attempting to do the same to him that he did to Greaner. Serien moved to the side of the attack and countered with a mighty blow with his choppa. It hit the ork in the side. But he barely noticed. Serien knew the ork was big and strong but slow and stupid. While thinking of how he could take his opponent the ork lashed out with a violent attck with his claw. Serien hardly had time to counter. With a quick drop step he had the orks entire head exposed. He gave a quick hack with the choppa and had cut one of the ears off. The ork was now furious with rage. As he recovered from the blow he prepared to charge Serien. But just as he was about to make his move he fell to the ground without a sound. Lagged in his skull was a combat knife and behind the ork laying on the floor was Greaner with a smile on his face.
    You think I can get a dreadnaught? He asked the smile still on his face.
    All Serien could do was laugh

What Do You think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

not bad chaos orks interesting

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am writing more if anybodys interested let me know so I can post it when I finish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post more or die&#33; DIE I SAY DIE&#33; its good.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orks could be possed with nurgle? a lot of orks worship nurgle think him to be Gork <damn nurgle worshipping scum>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serien had came out of the bunker carrying Greaner in his arms he called for an apothecary. One rushed over and asked what happened. Serien told him how the ork had cut his legs off with a power claw.
    “ He will survive? said the apothecary
    “Will he ever fight again? Serien asked knowing that a marine would rather be killed in battle and have an honorable death then not be able to fight against the Emperor’s enemy’s.
    “Not with his own legs but he will be placed into the life support of a dreadnaught once we get off this miserable planet?
    Greaner smiled when he heard he would still be able to serve his chapter and the Emperor.
    “ Get him to HQ he will be of no use heat? shouted the apothecary to a marine who rushed over and took Greaner out of Serien’s arms. And carried him off into the distance. Serien wondered if he would ever see his friend again before he was put into the metal tomb. He doubted it but he hoped that Greaner would enjoy the rest of his life inside the dreadnaught and wondered what kind of weapons would be on Greaner’s dreadnaught, and he wondered if one day he would be mortally wounded and have to be placed into a life support system of a dreadnaught, or if he would ever be blessed with a suit of terminator armour. He was still young and had a long time he hoped before he was forced into a dreadnaught. Just as he had started fantasizing about his future he was *****ed back to reality by the sound of his Sergeant, sargeant Nideli yelling
    “All men prepare to go after the orks Sergeant Victus and Sergeant Zilkel from the have arrived and are ready to pursue the enemy. So reload, check your armour and prepare for a long night.?

Victus walked into the under ground cave it was low and narrow, barely big enough to fit two marines side by side. His squad was chosen to lead the assault on the under ground camp. They had been marching for almost an hour with very little resistance from the orks. All of which the marines tore threw in a matter of seconds.
    “there not putting up much of a fight for chaos orks? muttered one of the marines
    “You wont be saying that when we reach there little underground city? came the reply from another marine
    “Yeah I hope so?
    “lets just hope that they don’t have weird demonic powers?
    “Yeah I think we all hope that now keep your voice down. With the noise were making I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire ork army knew we were here? said the sargent
    *sargeant victus come in can you hear me* came the voice of sargeant Zilkel over the com net
    *yes I can hear you*
    *we have spotted the ork city*
    *how did you mange that I thought we were leading this attack*
    *We spotted a little turn off the main tunnel so I sent a man down to what there was and it turns out he walked right into the city*
    *Ok we are turning around we will be there within 5 minutes*
    *praise the emperor*
    *praise the emperor*
    “We have found the city?
    A large cheer of approval came from the marines as Victus relayed the news of where the orks were.
    “Its a 10 minute walk from here but I told Zilkel we would be there in 5 so lets move&#33;?

The marines turned and rushed toward there location. As they approached the side passageway the sound of battle came clearer as they were able to hear the sounds of bolters and the screams of orks. When the city came into view it wasn’t much of a city but more of tent like structures, hundreds of them stretched in all directions but what stood out in the most was a site that Victus did not want to see. In the middle of the tent like structures there was what appeared to be a shrine. But it wasn’t a normal ork shrine that paid tribute to Mork but it was a shrine to the chaos god Tzeeche. He gasped in horror. Then it was true these were chaos orks and that was chaotic magic used against Havas. This was bad.

*Zilkel do you see what I see* asked Victus
    *No what is it, Yes of course I see it how could I miss that shrine to Tzeeche in the middle of an ork camp*
    * Right what should we do?*
    *How about we kill some orks then we can talk about it*

Zilkel was right they wouldn’t be able to get near the shrine unless this horde of orks was thinned down a bit.
    *copy that*

Victus now looked towards the current problem. There were several hundred orks and only about 35 marines give or take a few.
    “Well at least there will be enough for everyone to get there share? muttered Victus as he charged into the battle to join his brethren.
    He let out a loud battle cry which was fallowed many answering battle cries.
    Victus grinned as he charged
    I love this job he thought to him self as he revved up his chain sword and took the head off an ork that was standing in his path. He released a few carefully aimed shots from his bolt pistol which blew large chunks out of the orks heads leaving them motionless and dead on the ground. Another ork larger then most of the others, threw a hard fast blow at Victus. It hit him in the shoulder piercing through the armour. Victus felt warm blood run down his arm. The ork wrenched his choppa out of the marines arm and took another hack at Victus’s arm. This time he was ready. He easily side stepped the attack and fired a shell into the orks head. The shell detonated and the orks brain exploded.
    “a lot of mess for such a small brain? said Victus as he stepped over the body of the ork to face yet another one of the aliens. Then Victus felt a sharp pain in the back of his knee. He turned to see a small gretchin holding a sharpened piece of bone. Victus grew angry as the gretchin just sat there laughing. He knew that he was about to die but he didn’t care. He just sat there laughing.
    “I got you? came the high pitched squeaky voice of the gretchin
    “I a tiny gretchin of the lowest life stabbed you, hehehe I GOT YOU&#33; Supposedly one of the mightiest warriors. And I got you&#33;?
    Victus started to get annoyed with this tiny ork like creature
    “You sure are proud of your self aren’t you? asked Victus
    “I sure am The Changer Of Ways will be very pleased with me.?
    “ Oh really? said victus as he raised his foot and smashed the foul creatures with his foot.
    “You sure are proud now? he said as he whirled to face the orks again.
    Victus battled on along side his comrades for hours slowly inching there way towards the shrine that they seeked to destroy. Victus could definitely tell that the orks were starting to lose the advantage the line had broke in many places as the marines rushed through causing panic among the ork lines. Some of the orks started to retreat into tunnels that went deep into the planet. Within the hour all orks had either retreated or had been killed. A small group of marines had been gathered to hunt down the flea ding orks. Victus and the other men gathered around the shrine. It was scattered with sacrifices to Tzeeche.
    “As I was killing a gretchin? started Victus to the other two sargeant s
    “He muttered something about The Changer Of Ways being pleased that he had managed to stab me in the of my knee?
    A few chuckles were heard as the men of Victus’s squad heard that there sargent had been stabbed by a gretchin. I will never live that one down he thought as he turned to see his men reenacting there version of the battle. One marine was on his knees pretending to be a gretchin and another was standing pretending to be him. The one playing Victus was begging for mercy as the one on his knees was pretending to stab the other.
    “haha Very funny? said Victus sarcastically
    “But you say he said something about The Changer Of Ways?? asked Nideli
    “Yes have you heard of it??
    “Yes and let me insure you that it is not good?
    “How bad? asked Zilkel
    “Well it sounds like we might have some deamons on our hands?
    “Well at least that squad of gray knights showed up they should be able to handle a few deamons? Said Zilkel
    “Lets hope its just a few, Now about this shrine I say we blow it back to what ever hell it came from?
    “Agreed? said Zilkel and Nideli as one.

“Have everyone exit the tunnels I will plant the charges?
    “As you wish? came the sarcastic voice of Zilkel as he bowed
    “your highness. Lets go men Emperor Victus demands we all leave so he may have all the fun?
    “That’s right now get out?

Still plenty more I will keep posting as long as people continue so show some intrest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

This is great stuff. When will there be more?
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to transfer all my paper writing onto the cpu so check back tomarrow or the next day. I have to get them back from my teacher
    Im also writing the 1st two chapters that explain why there on a planet so it doesnt seem its just for fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“lets just hope that they don’t have weird demonic powers?
    LOL. Dude, crap spelling, terrible grammer, a plot with so many holes in it you could market it as swiss cheese.

I love it, this is brilliant and so funny. I can&#39;t wait for more.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*stares* Okay, usually for stories with bad grammar, I just tell them to bet a Beta reader. But for this one....

WRITE MORE&#33; ^_^&#33; I ove it&#33; I think I can honestly say it&#39;s one of the most interesting things I&#39;ve read in the past two year...o.o;;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast