Hu Flung Pu - Series in Development - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Hu Flung Pu - Series in Development

So this is the idea I can't shake for the last couple of weeks. In the world that exists inside my head, this will be a hit comic book or cartoon series, eventually branching out into action figures and t-shirts, netting me millions upon millions of dollars.

Input and feeback is welcome. If you dislike things scatalogical, then skip this thread, though it's rather tame in my book.

Hu Flung Pu is the name of the central character and the title of the show. Hu Flung Pu is a monkey that flings his poo and is trained in the martial arts. He's in the 8th grade, and he's deadly with his paws, feet, tail, and wads of poo.

His nemesis is Mr. Chopstix, the school's principal, though HFP and his buddies don't know this at first. Mr. Chopstix can snatch HFP's poo from the air with his Deadly Chopstix. He likes to say, "Mr. Chopstix, coming for you, in the middle of the night." It'd be funny if you heard me do the voice, maybe. He crescendos as he says it.

As for other characters, I haven't fleshed them out much. There's Ody. He's never at school. When someone asks about him, Hu Flung Pu will answer, "Who knows? He's always off on some adventure." There will be a female figure who is Ody's girlfriend--she is very cute and all the boys want to date her, but she waits patiently for Ody to return. Every two or three episodes, there will be an Ody interlude where his adventures play out.

Then there's Little Ugly. I'd like him to be an exercise in irony. One idea is that he's little but he's not ugly. He's squat but kind of handsome. He will wear glasses. It's obvious that despite his awkwardness and reputation for being ugly, one day he'll be a looker. But people still treat him like he's ugly. He'll be small but have a deep voice. Another idea is to make him butt ugly, just hideous, paper bag ugly.

Then there's Fo Fo. I don't have any background for him.

I need a techno character, someone skilled with computers. Eventually this character's hacking, or some other moment of enlightenment, will reveal Mr. Chopstix's identity.

The assistant principal will also be a villain, subordinate to Mr. C. I don't have a name for her yet. There will be regular insinuations among students about the relationship between the two administrators.

The school needs a good name.

Hu Flung Poo and Mr. Chopstix will do battle on occasion at night, with HFP always interfering with Mr. C's plans. Mr. C will learn of HFP's secret identity before HFP's learns of Mr. C's. Things will get bad for HFP and his friends at school.

I think an Indian science teacher named Madam Curry.

And some ultra-rational character, maybe the techy, named Volt R or something.

And no, I don't have too much time on my hands. It's just that I have a lot of tedious work to do on my house and have to entertain my brain somehow during the mindless hours of scraping and glazing, scraping and glazing, scraping and glazing.

Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uber. When you're a big hit, I hope you remember that I was the first person to post on your LO thread and tell you how huge a success you were going to be.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

That makes you my #1 fan. And only fan. But hey, you gotta start somewhere!
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Dear All Concerned... yourtimehascome's Avatar
    I am everywhere and nowhere, sometimes at the same time.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Dear All Concerned,

lol, this loks awesome! I hope to see some writing action though!

Keep up the good work!

-ythc
    Fluff Master

You are not your avatar. You are not your knowledge of the rules or your last article. You are not your post count. You are not your rep. You are not your title. You are not your blog. You are not your painting or modeling skills. You are not your location, rating, profile comments, friends or armies. You are not your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#1 Fan

Woo, I'm a #1 fan for the very first time! I expect free merchandise and cookies.

Just kidding. Cookies make me fat. I want pancakes.

Anyway, I hope to see some scripting ASAP. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

+ Reply to Thread