3000 pt League BoC Slaanesh Army Any input would be appreciated - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3000 pt League BoC Slaanesh Army Any input would be appreciated

General:
    Beastlord (MoS, Axes of Khorgor, Crown of Horns, Heavy Armor)

Lord:
    Beastlord (MoS, The Black Maul, Trollhide Armour)

Heroes:
    Wargor (MoS, Pelt of the Dark Young, Heavy Armor, Great Weapon)

Wargor (MoS, Shield, Chaos Armour, Sword of Battle)

Bray-Shaman (MoS, Braystaff, Lvl 2 caster, Dispell Scroll x2)

Core:
    Beast Herd x3 (5 Gor, 5 Ungor, Standard)

Beast Herd x1 (10 Gor, 5 Ungor, Standard)

Beast Herd x1 (5 Gor, 5 Ungor, Standard, Musician)

Beast Herd x1 (5 Gor, 5 Ungor, 5 Ungor Shields, Standard, Musician)

Beast Herd x1 (12 Gor, 5 Ungor) Shaman Unit

Beastigor x1 (19 Beastigor) Wargor Unit

Beastigor x1 (10 Beastigor, MoS)

Beastigor x1 (11 Beastigor, Full Command) Beastlord Unit

Special:
    Centigor x1 (10 Centigor, Throwing Axes, Shields, Standard)

Minotaur x1 (4 Minotaur, MoS, Great Weapons) Wargor Unit

Choas Trolls x1 (4 Trolls)

Chaos Ogres x1 (4 Ogres, Great Weapons, Heavy Armour) General's Unit

Rare:
    Chaos Giant x1 (Mutant Monstrosity)

This is my Army, it should be totally legal. Then again I could have missed some sort of rule somewhere, please let me know if it looks good or not! Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Id suggest splitting the Centigor into 2 units of 6, dropping the Standard. A unit of 10 (atleast, the extra rank) is a bit of a waste.

Interesting choice to have Heros with the Minos/Ogres!

Stupidity + Low Ld = not good... so maybe reconsider the Trolls.

Also if youre using Ogres, then they need to have HA/Shield really, otherwise you may aswell "upgrade" to Minos. The extra WS should be very helpful.

Maybe consider a couple of Spawns, MoS, they can be very handy being unbreakable.

Small Bestigor units are easily shot to bits. Prob not a good idea to run a Hero with one of the smaller units, and prob drop the FC too... or atleast the banner.

Foe Renders and Musicians come highly recommended for all Beast Herds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a VC player, with about a 2k BOC army and as i stated before i love trolls but never field, i was very interested seeing them an an army. My question// comment is how do you use your trolls? i once tested played them using ogres from a friend and all game they failed every stupid check and just walked around trying to bait someone to charge them. It never happened. Your army looks cool for the most part, little low on the anti magic which will be a problem. Maybe change a wargor to Shaman.
    I also feel chaos spawns might help your army, a good unit that cant be broken and will soak up wounds till your beast jump in.

Phoenix can you either post or send me a message of a BOC you run, both 2k and 3k pts. Would like to see how my army runs, ill try to post my army so far see what you think if thats easier
    Last edited by Phoenix; May 13th, 2009 at 19:51.
    Good Luck and have fun!

8th Ed WOOT

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieCancer View Post
    Phoenix can you either post or send me a message of a BOC you run, both 2k and 3k pts. Would like to see how my army runs, ill try to post my army so far see what you think if thats easier
    Any Beast list i run currently if in a friendly game with my mates, using my own Beastmen army book (see my Sig ).

I could mock up a standard 2K list that i would use if i had too, but i have never played BoC in any serious capacity, i have only studied them lol.

My real 2K list would be along the lines of BeastLord, 3 Shamen, 2 large herds, 2 ambush herds, 2 x 4Minos, 6 Centogor, some Dragon Ogres and somm Spawns. Oh, and a pair of Chariots... think thats all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds coo i also have to play with special rules with my mates as well. Plus i helped out during Beast of chaso 6.5 and really enjoyed it, but due to school i couldnt be on forum as much as i would of like. I would love to see a final copy of what you have come up with, should be cool
    Good Luck and have fun!

8th Ed WOOT

+ Reply to Thread