2300 Warriors/Beastmen doubles list - Magic heavy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

2300 Warriors/Beastmen doubles list - Magic heavy

Cross posted from Warriors of chaos forum.
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...gic-heavy.html (2300 Warriors/Beastmen doubles list - Magic heavy)

Me and my friend are going in a doubles tourny and are looking for advice to improve our magic heavy list.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Hopefully my reply comes before the tourney lol. I've checked the replies in the Warriors thread, and none seem to address any real issues So i hope i can be of some help...

If you're going in to a doubles game, let each army play to its strengths. Perfect example is that you have Bestigor. To put it nicely, these guys suck Well, ok, they're not that bad, but a far better option would be for your teammate to take Chaos Warriors, designed to be able to take damage and dish out hurt in return. While hes doing that, you stack up on nice cheap beasty numbers, in the shape of beast herds. Let your skirmish assault combo nicely with the chaos' straight up power.

Minotaurs are a nice choice, but unless they're Nurgle then Light Armour is a waste tbh. Afraid i cant comment so much on the specifics of the WoC side of things, but overall as above, more numbers would be nice, it currently looks very small for a 2K+ force.

+ Reply to Thread