new beastmen, new ot the army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

new beastmen, new ot the army

Doom bull 235
    heavy amour 12
    great weapon 15
    steel-claws 35
    ramhorn helm 15
    slug skin 30
    many limbed fiend 20

Ghorgon 275

Ghorgon 275

5 ungor raiders + champ 36

5 ungor raiders + champ 36

morghur 280

4 razorgors 220

4 minotaurs 220
    Great weapons 32

or should i go withe something more fun and a lil more fluffy like

2x23 gors additional hand weapon and FCG

2 bray-shaman powerstone and des[e;; scro;; each

2 wargor additional hand weapon one horn of great hunt one horn of first beast

4x7 warhounds

7 centigors plus ghorros

10 ungor raiders

2x5 scouting harpies

any advice on either list would be helpful and appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

Brisbane, Oz
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

205 (x7)

Well, those are two very different lists there

With the first, the Doombull's great weapon is wasted, as he must use the Steel Claws when ever possible. However, I know it'll be a real pain to convert, and there is a chance the Claws are destroyed by magic or something, so it's not the end of the world. I certainly wouldn't want to have to cut up a nice model like that! Perhaps the Brass Cleaver is a better bet - attacks aren't random, and when fighting infantry (tipped to become much stronger in 8th ed) your Doombull is going to have 10-11 attacks!

With the Minos, make one 5 strong the Doombull will join (he gets look out sir this way) and the other goes to 3 strong to work on flank charges, etc. Between the 5 strong minos, and the Razorgor, you'll have a good centre

The Second list looks cool - good variety. I'd get yourself a Great Bray Shaman with power stones. Try your hand at summoning a Ghorgon or Jabber from a table edge. WIll help against certain gunlines and monsters. Also, you have a list that large monsters should have a good time battering around. You can slot in the Hunters Spear for some insurance against large targets, or get really good at guessing with that single Cygor! Monster hunting is actually one of the reasons I will be running 2 Cygor.
    Last edited by timk1111; February 9th, 2010 at 10:13.

+ Reply to Thread