<2000 Criticism is very welcome. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

0 (x0)

Criticism is very welcome.

Beasts 2000 pts

Beastlord : 211 pts
    w/ Gauge Tusks, Gnarled Hide, Heavy Armour, Ramhorn Helm
    w/ Great Weapon, Shield

Bray Shaman : 160 pts
    w/ Level 2 Shaman, Stone of Spite, Dispel Scroll

Bray Shaman : 160 pts
    w/ Level 2 Shaman, Staff of Darkoth

Gorebull : 218 pts
    w/ Heavy Armour, Enchanted Shield, Sword of Battle, Many Limbed Fiend

19 Bestigors : 271 pts
    w/ Great Weapons, Heavy Armour, Standard Bearer, Musician, War Banner

6 * 5 Ungor Raiders : 30 pts
    w/ Bows, Hand Weapons

15 Gors : 125 pts
    w/ Two Hand Weapons, Musician

15 Gors : 125 pts
    w/ Two Hand Weapons, Musician

3 Minotaurs : 199 pts
    w/ Great Weapons, Light Armour, Musician

8 Harpies : 88 pts

3 Minotaurs : 207 pts
    w/ Two Hand Weapons, Light Armour, Standard Bearer, Musician

Spawn of Chaos : 55 pts

Notes ( To be read ) :

I picked a Beastlord for 2 reasons. His LD9 will be vital during the battle, for primal fury checks, panic checks and the like. Secondly, I do intend to cast "Bear's Anger" spell on this guy ( Lore of Beasts ) which if successful will turn him into a maniacal killing machine ( Imagine a Beastlord with Strength 7 ( cant use his great weapon while having spell ), Toughness 6 and 7 attacks with an additional -1 armour save modifier and a cc armour save of 2+ ). Also I'm sure that bestigors with hate will be quite efficient especially on the charge. ( combined with beastlord ).

The Ungor raiders will avoid combat at all times. The only thing I might do is shoot at lone wizards and the like AND TO SECURE TABLE QUARTERS.

The units will be supporting each other at all times. ( hopefully )

I like this list. I admit that I would have loved to put in a cygor and some warhounds somewhere but I just didn't have the points for it UNFORTUNATELY and I wouldnt drop the gorebull for one anyway ( because my army does need some punch so I need him IMO ).

The gorebull will be with the unit of two hand weapon minotaurs. they will have 21 attacks in all and i plan on using them as infantry grinders.

Maybe I should drop the spawn for some warhounds ??

Please let me know about my plan and feel free to comment.

Last edited by miawmiaw1; April 5th, 2010 at 17:09.

2. Remove Advertisements

Aberdare, Wales, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

not much to suggest there it is a good list, however most im going to say is just preference

i prefer my minotaurs to be killy, drop enchanted shield and sword of battle on gorbull for steel claws, gving you 7-9 attacks basic with him, makes him a monster especially if the lucky number 6 pops up.

dont worry about musician on mintotaurs, switch out for champion, much more killy

drop spawn, useless things really, 5 hounds are better for baiting and points differnce should work out abot right with other suggestions.

also im assuming your ambushing 3 units of raiders? great for picking on warmachines

its a really nice list. Good luck in your games.

PS: sorry i didnt respond sooner, im checking the beast area less and less due to lack of postings, i do try and find time where i can
    Fantasy : Empire, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Daemons, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, High Elves, Lizardmen( but i have opinions on every army just not the money)
    40k: Black Templars, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Tau (thinking of Eldar)

+ Reply to Thread