<3000 2k chariot army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2k chariot army

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

2k chariot army

Gorthor the Beastlord 350

Beastlord (to go with the gor herd) 145

heavy armour
    great weapon
    rampagers standard
    tuskgor chariot 253

level 2
    dispel scroll
    talisman of protection
    tuskgor chariot

39 gors
    additional hand weapons
    command 337

tuskgor chariot 80

tuskgor chariot 80

tuskgor chariot 80

tuskgor chariot 80

tuskgor chariot 80

8 chariots, one horde, one stone throwing anti magic monster, level 2, gorthor and other beastlord and of course the bsb.

does anyone else think that gorthor shud have some sort of save? i used this list once and had the luckiest rolls of my life, charged a bloodthirster with gorthor my bsb and another chariot and rolled 16 impact hits and took seven wounds off him after saves, killing him in my first turn (he had gone first obviously) the chap didnt think impact hits wud kill him as without lucky rolls only one of my chariots wud reach him but i got three

he surrendered by turn four but i was well on my way t a massacre at that stage having only lost my bray-shaman (stupid new miscast table) and a normal tuskgor chariot and he had half a horde of bloodletters about t be charged by four/five chariots and a unit of three juggernauts with a herald that had run into those woods that attack u when u roll poorly (i cant for the life of me remeber wat there name is) he ran an all khorne list if you didnt guess

Last edited by Ceann Fine; August 25th, 2010 at 14:00.

+ Reply to Thread