Beast of Chaos 1000 Points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beast of Chaos 1000 Points

i think this list is ok n requires a bit more strategy input than some other boc lists i could make just for the fact it really has no stayin power, but then again thats wat boc r about (guerilla warfare)

-heroes-

wargor
    -great weopon
    -shield
    -chaos armour
    -mark of nurgle
    -enchanted shield
    -126 points
    (general)

wargor
    -great weopon
    -shield
    -chaos armour
    -76 points
    (ambush)

-core-

beast herd
    -12 gors
    -7 ungors
    -full command
    -147 points
    (general in this unit)

beast herd
    -12 gors
    -7 ungors
    -full command
    -147 points
    (ambush)
    (wargor in ambush accopanys this unit)

beast herd
    -12 gors
    -8 ungors
    -full command
    151 points

warhounds
    -5 hounds
    -30 points
    (ambush)

warhounds
    -5 hounds
    -30 points

warhounds
    -5 hounds
    -30 points

-special-

minotaurs
    -3 minotaurs
    -great weapons
    -light armour
    -147 points

-rare-

chaos spawn
    -60 points

chaos spawn
    -60 points

number of models-80
    total-1004 points

well the warhounds r ther for combat resolution and harrasin other troups, minotaurs will go off to a side with a beast herd close by n flank or allow the beast herd to go in front of any troops n while the beast herd is gettin into position ill move the minotaurs on to their side (lol) and flank them like that, chaos spawns will go somewhat together n ther unpredictable attacks will either win me the day or just embarras me, ambush units will hopefully go behind the enemy n take out war machines and/or lone mages

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x5)

hi welcome to the LO and your army seems quite tough,

general seems fine, i'd drop the shield on him no need for it if you have the echanted shield. about you other wargor you can only have 1 suit of chaos armour as its classed as magic armour for BoC rather like chaos mortals, just give the other wargor heavy armour or armour of dammnation is another favourite for them.

beast herds are big, bit its useally best to have more ungors than gors for shooting purposes, i'd keep to herds and try and split the other one in to 2 5/5 herds if possiable.

warhounds are fine, i have no exp with them but should be good for lighting assaults when your ambush or ambushes arrive.

Minos, give them mark of nurgle and they they best save they will ever get 4+, great weapons are the best choice they more likely to hack thought knights and heavy armoured stuff.

hmm 2 spawns its rather abit of gamble to take them cause for one they die easy and tend not make in combat and running around in cricles for the whole game. i prehaps drop them for more beast herds or get 2 bestigors chariots, they work brillent in teams of 2 and can kill entire regeiments on there own.

hope that helps abit and good luck!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well actually im not new lol i had another account n i forgot to use it n i guess it got deleted or i forgot wat it was so i started a new 1

i usually do give my minos the mark of nurgle but i just didnt have the points left to do so, thats wat i luv bout spawns theyr so unpredictable, and at the same time act as a distraction from the minos bidin them some time, but that save on the minos is low but a risk i hafta take,

yeah im gonna hafta change my other wargor, i just realized the magic armour

thanks for the critique ill change it n mayb repost it later

+ Reply to Thread