quick question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quick question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quick question

Can and unmarked wargor join a slaaneshi marked bestigor unit? or does he have to have the same mark

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

As far as i can see, yes he can. And as he will gain being Immune to Psych (rulebook, pg 7, then its effectively giving him MoS for free! Hadn't noticed that before, thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x3)

There is no such thing as an unmarked Wargor (or any Beast Character, Mortals and Daemons likewise)
    They all do have the Mark of Chaos Undivided by default (p.60 in the Beast's armybook)

Therefor, he is bound to acquire the Mark of Slaanesh if you wanna stick him with the Slaangors. :C
    It ain't easy bein' green... :-)

Tabletop Terraformer Tzeentch Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    109 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Deceiver View Post
    As far as i can see, yes he can. And as he will gain being Immune to Psych (rulebook, pg 7, then its effectively giving him MoS for free! Hadn't noticed that before, thanks!
    Whoa! Hold your horses there cowboy! As Orkbert has correctly pointed out, unmarked chaos characters don't exist, they all have the Mark of Chaos Undivided and must pay the points if if want them to have the benefits of other marks. There's no such thing as a free lunch! (or mark, in this case).
    "Peace, through superior firepower."

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Yes i know that, but there is nothing stopping characters joining differently markd units, not that i can see anyway, if there is please point me to it.
    Anyway, by the rules, any character which is not ItP, and joins a unit which is, gains ItP while he is with that unit. Hence you effectively get the mark for free, whilst he is with that unit.

My mistake, as soon as id hit the post button i flicked to the mark section and found it. Fair enough, ignore all ive said on this lol.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Deceiver found this already, but I thought I would give the reference for the OP.

BoC army book, page 60 :

"... and only characters bearing the same mark can join the unit/ride in the chariot."
    Last edited by Cyric the Mad; August 26th, 2007 at 17:22.

+ Reply to Thread