endurance vs hard hitting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

endurance vs hard hitting

hard hitting hq's are a common thing but i like the thought of being around next round and getting a few more swings. what seems to be better in a boc army really really tough charicters or hard hitting charicters? i ask this because i run a beast lord with a great weapon and normaly gaze of the gods but i can never decide if its the best way to go any sugestions on charicters.

In the name of the god Emperor of mankind we clense the stars of the witch, the heretic, the mutant, and the zeno for we are his hammer we are the impereal guard and we smash our foes with one great strike for the Emperor, for the Emperor, for the Emperor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Personally i think its a good idea to find a nice medium. Good combat power with Decent surviavibility. Beast Characters arent the best at combat when compared to other Lords and Heroes. Thats why you have other things, like the Ambush rule, to help you.

Lue to a rether low Ld, id say GotG isnt the bes choice for a Beastlord, but a Spawn isnt all that bad, so being a Ward it can be pretty decent. Also look at the Armour of Ages, its a pretty good item defensively.

A Great weapon, or even the Sword of might giving Magical attacks, are both good cheap options for that little extra offensive power.

+ Reply to Thread