BoC FAQ, new army book on its way! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

BoC FAQ, new army book on its way!

http://uk.games-workshop.com/news/er...stsofchaos.pdf

All BoC players, take a look!

So, we have lost all alliances with HoC/MoC and DoC, that is now official. So, no more Furies or Armour of Damnation.. or Spell familiar, or Power Fam, thats all ill miss.

BUT! they have also confirmed a new BoC book is on its way! Woo soon its our turn for some 7th ed powerups!

Any guesses on our blanket Rule?? Eternal Frenzy would be fun

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    205 (x7)

So if they've 'started work' I wonder how long now. I guess we're looking next year sometime. That not too bad, though since they've taken Hordes and Daemons away, I think it's needed sooner, this year really, but oh well.

Blanket rule is anybodys guess, I think. The changes from 5th edition to 6th was fairly big (anyone remember Gors with 2 wounds? in units of 20? ). With a bit of luck, they keep the Raiders and Ambush mechanics, as they suit the Beasts well, but they'll just tweak it here and there.

Time will tell. In the mean time, my Mortals and Daemons (once finished) will get a good run...

On a side note...is that tactica worth completing? By the time it is, the new book could easily be out.

Tim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by timk1111 View Post

On a side note...is that tactica worth completing? By the time it is, the new book could easily be out.

Tim
    Completeing? Probably not.

Working on? Yeah.

Don't bust your backside but I think if we all work together we can come up somestuff. I just started a thread on the new Indigo Fire rule. I really think that it's a strategy worth dicsussing and trying in games. Then from the findings adding it to the tactica.

I am suprised to not hear any discussion about marked chariots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by kbolster12345 View Post
    I am suprised to not hear any discussion about marked chariots.
    That.. is interesting

And i must say, after the Tzagor.horror comment too, rep is certainly on its way to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    205 (x7)

Well, marked Chariots makes them super expensive, and the last thing I'd do is paint them a certain colour, only to have the rules changed...

So, I dod notice the chariots, but wasn't all that concerned.

I mean, 130 points for a Khorne Chariot of Beasts? Dunno, quite a bit of points for 1 DD, and them Frenzy...

Tim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

It would be a good way to get Ddice into a Beasts army while still being able to keep a Good Character setup. Same goes for Tze Chariots. However, the Marks will likely be changing at the same time the chariots possibly become markable, and from the HoC update, the +1Dd and benefits from other marks are gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by timk1111 View Post
    Well, marked Chariots makes them super expensive, and the last thing I'd do is paint them a certain colour, only to have the rules changed...

So, I dod notice the chariots, but wasn't all that concerned.

I mean, 130 points for a Khorne Chariot of Beasts? Dunno, quite a bit of points for 1 DD, and them Frenzy...

Tim
    True but 105 (from mem as I don't ahve the book with me) for a chariot that adds plus one Power Die is awfully nice.

biggest problem I have with Khorne and Slannesh chariots is their lack of ability to flee. One lord/hero with GW and your entire chariot fleet will be wiped out. But if you have 3 and one gets charged the ability to counter charge that character with the chariot gives them something to think about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

Yes, the powerdice chariot seems to be the best option if you don't want the free undivided mark.

+ Reply to Thread