Battle Standard Bearer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle Standard Bearer

Hey ,all. I'm just wondering what all you other beast players out there use as your battle standard bearer. On page 35 of the Breast of Chaos book there is definitely a metal-looking standard bearer. Problem is, I can't seem to find that model anywhere else. IS it no longer available or what?

If someone could direct me on where to get that model or other good ideas on what to use as a standard, that would be great. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

when a new army was released in 6th edition, GW used to release army boxes with tons of models and a special BSB model that could only be bought in the army box. Now they release Spearheads, with all the new models included. I haven't seen any army boxes for fantasy in a while (high elves was the last one) but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. Anyway, you're probably looking for a limited release, somewhat hard to find model now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    205 (x7)

Indeed, it was the BSB from the big army deal, that had a bit of everything. Good luck with that Ebay?

Anyway, the model I use is the Bestigor crew from the Chariot. I little conversion work and he's cool. I'm sure you could convert the Wargor model with the Great weapon too - replace the axe with a Banner, and it'll look like he's beating the crap out of the enemy with the banner.

Tim

+ Reply to Thread