Khazrak?!? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khazrak?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Khazrak?!?

I had my luck playing with the most-fun army I've ever played against yesterday in one of my tournament game... Khazrak army.

It took me 3 minutes to setup my Dark Elves army and less than a minute to play the entire 6-turn game. You're probably wondering.. HOW?!?! and here is how..

Deployment: my opponent goes "my entire army ambushes, I have nothing to deploy"
    Roll to see who gets first turn: my opponent "I'll let you have first turn"
    First turn: I move up my army towards the center of the table, he skips his first turn
    Second turn: I finish moving all my units to the center, he skips his second turn
    Third turn: I reform all my units facing outwards, he skips his third turn
    Fourth turn: I had no units to shoot/magic, so I skip.. and so did he
    Fifth turn: nothing happened except the cold wind blowing in from the entrance.. some jerk forgot to close the door.
    Sixth turn: I turned to my jacket and took out my Nintendo DS. My opponent finally brings out his army in reserve "I have over 200 models in my army, just to make things simple, I'll place a model to represent each unit" .. and so I agreed. He brings them out, magic phase, 6 power dice vs my 5 dispel dice and 2 scrolls.. magic phase ended spectacularily with nothing happened.

Game ended in a draw.

I got home, took a look at the beastman book as I am not familiar with all the special characters in this game yet, I could not find anywhere that says Khazrak allows the entire army to be in reserve indefinitely until he wishes to deploy them.

Can anyone point me to the right page?

Anima Tactics - try it out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

page 69 under the ability "bestial cunning." Though why he did that is a mystery to me, doesn't sound fun at all and it will never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

It does sound boring- pretty much guaranteeing a draw. The only way he can win is by panicking a unit or two from the magic phase, and hoping nothing miscasts.

What'd you give him for list composition?

-AFG//

Actually, I should try that myself for the next VW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

110 (x4)

I gave him 2-3 to each category and 0 for honor. He did brought a beautifully painted army and well presented, I cant bring myself down to give him 0 in spite for what he did.

Tak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

114 (x2)

I just picked up the Beasts armybook for the first time today out of curiosty and a strong needing to collect them pending a re-vamp.

My word, Khazrak's Dark Mail turns him into a monster if you cast Bear's Anger on him! Assuming you have a pair of Bray Shaman with Bear's Anger (which you can doo 100% of the time with it being the 1st spell) and the first casting gets dispelled... he's S9!

I really need to borrow an army and try this guy out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

110 (x4)

I hate you for playing that character after my first hand experience at that tournament

Where is the negative rep button ..

+ Reply to Thread