new army book, when? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    367 (x5)

new army book, when?

Way back when I was going to start playing WHFB, I was interested in the BOC. Being playing 40k pretty heavily since 5th came out, but was thinking of starting up a BOC army again. I see mention of a new army book, but is there a rough timeframe? I dont mind getting started with them if the release is late 2009. But if it's next after Lizardmen, then I may wait. Any ideas?

(WH40K) Dark Eldar - (12,000pts) Sisters of Battle - (5000pts) Dark Angels -(3500pts) (WHFB) Dark Elves - (10,000pts) Beastmen - (5000pts) Empire - (3000pts) Wood Elves - (1500pts)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Unfortunately, Skaven and TKs are also in line (and I heard OKs, of all armies), so don't bank on it coming out this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    83 (x2)

I've heard rumors of Sept 2009 for BoC, but there's nothing to back that up. Total speculation.

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Of all armies, BoC have actually had an announcement that they are very much WiP (see the online BoC FAQ) My guess is they will be right after Lizardmen.. maybe Skaven. By the end of 2009 definitely.

+ Reply to Thread