For the Might of the Herds! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

For the Might of the Herds!

Alright, as some of you might know, I've started up an Arena of Death. Usually, we don't advertise here in the subforums when we're trying to get participants, but this time I'm trying to do something special. I'm trying to host the largest arena ever on this site. To do that, I need your help.

This isn't an arena for veterans only, so arena newbies are welcome. In fact, you are encouraged to join. Players are battling for the glory of their respective races, so you won't have to worry about fighting against your beastial compatriots until later rounds.

To join in the fun, all you need to do is create a character worth 260pts. Heroes are welcomed, and even get an extra magic item alotment. Name your character, maybe write up a little fluff, and either PM him/her to me, or follow the City of Shadows link in my sig (where you can also find the full rules for the arena). If you want, you can even just post your entrant in this thread! It's a first-come, first serve basis and I've only got room for 3 ferocious beastmen, but I want to see what you've got.

Beastmen characters have actually been entered into more than a few arenas, and they've been quite successful. Beastman characters can pile on the damage, and while they might lack armor, they can still be the first one to pound their opponent into paste before blows are struck. The Beastmen have been forgotten and downtrodden for a long time, and your new book is on the way. What better way to draw attention to your army than by entering an Arena? Arena signups end on the first weekend of October- it's time to shine. For the Herds!

Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Oh c'mon guys, where are all the Beastlords!? Looks like it falls to me...

Phoenix, BeastLord of Slannesh, will be revived once more...

(PS: CS, could i use a dude from my own beat book? hehe. PS: I expect a no, thats fine...)

+ Reply to Thread