Tell Us About Your Army? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member -The-White-Lizard-'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

Tell Us About Your Army?

Hi all, now i realize that alot of people collect and play warhammer with absolutely no interest in history or background, but fluff is what this thread is all about.Do you have some story as to how your army came to be? what they are trying to achieve? where they originated from?If so, then let us know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While certainly a good question, and a great topic for discussion, this probably ought to be in the actual WHFB fluff forum

Senior Member -The-White-Lizard-'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

I realize that, i just figured it would be a good way for people of the same warhammer race, to share ideas, rather than having to search through all pages of threads to find what they are looking for.

We must strive for a fluffier future, together we can make a difference.
    Last edited by -The-White-Lizard-; March 17th, 2010 at 04:02.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x2)

My army is based around a coalition of Shamans, each one focused on a particular art, they feel they have been called together to purify the woods and the stones of their lands. They have rallied wonderous beasts with their guile, cunning and gift of altering the flow of chaos to draw out powerful warriors, this has attracted Gor and Ungor from other tribes and wandering bands who here that even the great beasts they generally avoid walk with them peacefully. Their mission to chase out man from their walls and make the cities burst with life, covered with moss, trees and woodland in a matter of hours from the evacuation of the last scared city-man. With more pathways for the Hooved Ones to tread and more land to call their own they can be free again and answer the calls of the gods swifter and with deadlier accuracy.
    Fantasy: Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Beastmen and Tomb Kings.
    40k: Tyranids
    LotR: Misty Mountains and Rohan

Senior Member slann-o-engine-eo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

I view my beastmen as a very nature tied/embraced army.The overview of my army is my Great Bray Shaman is the head shaman in a cult of beastmen druids. They have a bodyguard of minotaurs that follow them around everywhere because the minotaurs know of their natural magic and how hlepful it is to the beast of the world.the rest of the army is tons of warhounds and other montrosities that follow the shamans where ever and for whatever cause the cult needs them to.

+ Reply to Thread