Post your Greatest Feats - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

Post your Greatest Feats

Have your Beastmen acomplished anything amazing worth shouting about? i want to hear about it, My Brayshaman once cast Viletide and killed 17 lothern sea guard, and an ungor bowmen once killed a dragon ogre shaggoth on his last wound. I got plenty i could share, but i like to hear other people's stories, and alot of people whine about how underpowered we are as an army, so i like hearing them even more.

Fantasy : Empire, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Daemons, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, High Elves, Lizardmen( but i have opinions on every army just not the money)
    40k: Black Templars, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Tau (thinking of Eldar)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

So noone has anything amazing to report with theyre beastmen? nor units broken by a lone doombull, not great stands of a beastlord and his unit against a far greater foe, no random cygor stone thrower shots that have killed an enemy general on accident? or even on purpose? Not a single unit has ever flattened an enemy unit with a single charge? there has to be some heroic tales from people, come on guys i know im not the only one that cool stuff happens to am i?
    Fantasy : Empire, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Daemons, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, High Elves, Lizardmen( but i have opinions on every army just not the money)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol first reply didnt go through..
    Couple of things:

Doombull took out 4 blocks of highelves (and survived hails of arrows) without taking a single wound. And that was without a dawnstone.

5 ungor raiders brought unit of 5 fast cav highelves down to a single cav and made them run for the hills
    Be nice to your enemies, it will make them madder!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was playing my brother's beastmen and in one turn charged one unit of 25 ghouls with a brashaman tranformationed into a Great Fire Dragon and another unit of 25 ghouls with a horde of 40 gors. Killed the unit the gors charged, overran onto the unit the Dragon charged and killed that unit. All this without losing more than a couple gors.

Also my brother wanted to tell you guys about the time his ungor raiders killed a blood knight with a stand and shoot, perhaps not epic, but it paid for the unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

when a model kills another almost ten times its cost i count that as pretty heroic, my friends unit of 10 ungor got charged by 6 way watchers, killed 2 with stand and shoot and three more in combat and ran down the last one and lost 2 ungor raiders, it was hillarious, then again wood elves are now the worst army in fantasy IMO coz skirmishers are alot weaker...

keep em coming i love hearing this stuff =]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no single WOW ZOMG moment. But a collection of impressive and very laughable moments
    Recently, I've run a few razorgors.
    In my last game, a single razorgor charged through woods, a unit of dryads on the other side. He managed to kill enough to couple with the charge, break them. He then chased them down and was right next to the lvl 4 singer.
    The game was far from over, but the collapse was beginning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two days ago I had a unit of ungor raiders shoot a beastmaster off a manticore. Manticore then became stupid and my unit of 10 gors w/ ahw whittled it down over 3 turns, none of which did he pass his ld 5 stupidity test.

+ Reply to Thread