Why Isnt There Ever Any Posts Here? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come people talk about beast of chaos...............please lol.........it makes me so angry :realmad:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

If you have some questions or concerns about beastment, then just go ahead and ask or make a new topic.

I'm a beastman player too, but I really don't have all that much to say about them because my army is completely different from 90% of beastmen armies out there.

I could give you advice on MY style of army tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by H0urg1ass@Oct 10 2004, 18:30
    If you have some questions or concerns about beastment, then just go ahead and ask or make a new topic.

I'm a beastman player too, but I really don't have all that much to say about them because my army is completely different from 90% of beastmen armies out there.

I could give you advice on MY style of army tho.
    [snapback]227319[/snapback]
    i made a new topic in the beast of chaos section so it would be helpful if u put what units u have that makes it so different and a summary of ur stragedy
    thanks

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Well this actually has no post barley because not many play them on the boards, but there's really no need to post why.

I'll leave it open, but in future don't ask why just post and you shall be answered.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard@Oct 12 2004, 14:55
    Well this actually has no post barley because not many play them on the boards, but there's really no need to post why.

I'll leave it open, but in future don't ask why just post and you shall be answered.

KU
    [snapback]228541[/snapback]
    sorry......i wanna tell u that i rele enjoyed ur dwarf tactica and so did my friend who read......he enjoyed it so much hes makin a dwarf army no insted of high elves, better i say

+ Reply to Thread