[list] 1000 Beasts Of Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking that Beasts of Chaos would be a sweet army to start, so I decided to AB up a nice starting list. How does this look?

Wargor-General
    -Great Weapon
    -Heavy Armor
    -Shield
    -Mark of Khorne

Bray Shaman-lvl1

-Chaos Armor
    -Bray Staff
    -Dispel Scroll

Beast Herd
    -12 Gors
    -8 Ungors
    -Full Command

Beast Herd

-12 Gors
    -8 Ungors
    -Full Command

14 Khorngors
    -Full Command
    -Mark of Khorne
    -Wargor goes in here

3 Dragon Ogres
    -Great Weapon
    -Light Armor

3 PD
    5 DD
    59 Models in Army

This is a fairly cheap and balanced starting army i think. Good magic defense, great strength, shooting screens, and a wizard with a 2+AS

-My Warrior Priest will challenge your Chaos Lord
    -OK, my Chaos lord will slaughter you
    -My warrior priest with Van Hortsmen's Speculum will take his 7 Str 8 attacks. You die.
    -......What?
    -Take your model off the table, he's dead

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

Drop the bray shaman, he as poor Ld and isn't that great at all. :closedeyes:

plus anothwer caracter with the mark will give you the same amount of dispell dice anyway. The chaos armour to the wargore, he will need it it CC.

Looks good! ^_^
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm.......you make a good point there. A wargor would PROBABLY serve me better, the only thing is, I already have a Bray Shaman model so im gonna try it out before I swicth him out.
    -My warrior priest with Van Hortsmen's Speculum will take his 7 Str 8 attacks. You die.
    -......What?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i like havin a shaman there for some sort of magic, but since ur playin khorn u shuld replace it with a wargor, itll defiantly serve u better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont worry about already havin gthe model i got rid of mine after i painted it, what was worse was that it was the best model id ever painted, anyways, ive been advised to reduce my bestigor unit down to 10 so im going to do the same because the extra unit models seems pretty pointless except the 4 more wounds, unless you can find a way of getting a front row of 7 into a combat.
    i am not a spammer, i merely post replies irrelevant to the topic

there are three things that a beatsman loves to do, fight, drink and "a-hem" the sheep at the local empire settlements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err I know this is SUPER lame, but how about this army, I can't REALLY think of much that would beat it, without seeing it coming :o...

Heroes
    3 Exalted Champions w/ mark of tzeench

Gen: Disc and Power Familiar

other's: Wings for mutations

Then just equip them all with shields, and GW(I don't see much point in flails, with this high movement you will almost ALWAYS get hte charge, and in the later rounds you should have dominated enough not to need to go first :o)

Then two chariots with mark of tzeench for you core

and YES I know!, that's only 6 models... BUT

it's 11 power dice, and 6 dispel, AND you're the most manuvarable army in the history of time... YOU CAN'T be cornered, you can hunt enemy heros down like the vermin they are!(no offense to Skaven plaers ) :o, AND you can almost always get a simultanius flank/rear charge when you charge with your chariots and with d6+1 st5 impact hits (2d6+2)if you charge with both your chariots(which I would only ever do againsts a BLINDINGLY tough foe... I'd probally just have my hero's take car of instead). PLUS who CAN stop all that magic :o... unbelievable stuff... and you can't be magiced too hotly with 6 dispel dice ;O, especially after you've killed THEIR mages

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm...dude, this is Beasts of Chaos, not Tzeentch magic heavy stupid army I started Beasts of Chaos for a more challenging army to play. If I want to win every game, I'll just bring my Bretonnian army and kick everything.
    -......What?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol sorry, I wasn't suggesting people actually USE this army.... the game wouldn't even be fun :o... BUT I'm just saying, if your oppenent HAD done something liek this, how would someone outgeneral it?.... if one of you guys can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO that tzeentch army is exactly what i have, with the 2 characters on the chariots and a guy on a disc!

the army is of course fantastic until you come up against brets or people with S7...that strike first, or even better those damn doom seekers

for your army i would consider getting rid of the shamen an replace with a CC character to keep the khorneness flowing ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a little off subject i konw but stil, yeah tzeentch!!!im with everyone else here, dont try and use the shaman just because you have the model, they're completely usless in khorne, these armies dont need magic, it just ruins it.

replace that shamen and the four bestigors i suugested earlier with a wargor of khorne with a bit of armour and one of the killer weapons foom the BoC or HoC lists and make wander between the two units of beastherds to protect them while the wargor whos the general stays with the 10 bestigors and takes out heavyily armour/tough units
    i am not a spammer, i merely post replies irrelevant to the topic

there are three things that a beatsman loves to do, fight, drink and "a-hem" the sheep at the local empire settlements

+ Reply to Thread