Doombull + Blade of Blood - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doombull + Blade of Blood

I got to field test my Beastmen 'beef' army. It features a shaggoth and some spawn and minotuars, khorngors and the staple is a doombull with the Blade of blood. Well when you stick him with a unit of Minotaurs they will make short work of any unit and he will get up to 8 wounds in a very short period of time. And a S5 T5 W8 A5 beast is enough to make even a dwarf fill his knickers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice

you could give him the mark o nurgle for 10 wounds with the blade of blood just a thought
    and did you give the shaggoths great weapons and slaanesh mark its like um S7 6 attacks always strike first probably pretty usefull for an undead chariot unit or something like that so yeah cool army though:yes: and able to kill the regiments with ease probably pretty good
    Last edited by beastman; January 1st, 2006 at 21:39. Reason: had another thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't have a Shaggy with the MoS as well as a Doombull. Giving Shaggy a mark makes him a Lord choice.

As for your Khorngors, the unit I always used to great results was:

15 (or 14, if general is in unit) Khorngors w/ command
    BSB w/ HA, MoK, Beastbanner.

An absolutely ludicrous amount of attacks at S6. 1 decent sized beast herd will protect them and control their frenzy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true momentary laspe in thought okay well still mark of nurgle and blade of blood would be cool though dont see a way to get around the khornegors though maybe mark of khorne alright
    You have the right to post anything. everthing you post can and will be misinterpretated and used against you

If I stop listening to you it just means the voices in my head are more interesting

"Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn!Kill! Maim! Burn!"
    Kharn of the world Eaters

+ Reply to Thread