fighting ogres and TKs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

fighting ogres and TKs

I was just wondering what the best way to battle Ogres and Tomb Kings would be, dealing with the fear and all. I'm in a map campaign where Ogres are to my North and TK's to my west, directly across from me on the opposite side of the map are Dark Elves, they're easy to deal with since the player gets flustered when whenever I ambush behind him, it's funny how he freaks out! So, any advice?

2. Remove Advertisements

LO Zealot
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

160 (x7)

Im about to be in the same boat when I debut my BoC. There are 2 OK and luckily the TK player switched to an all goblin army (huge amount of models)
    THE REAL QUESTION IS , What does your army look like (who's in it?)
    There are many hard-hitting fear-causing units in the BoC army. Minotaurs, DrgnOgres, Chaos Ogres, Giants, Spawns, etc to counter his fear causing units. All you would have to do it get the charge and a flank charge or a combo charge with your rank bonus,standard, etc and he should go packing. Most Ok aren't that hard to beat, cause they can't do much but march up the middle and charge. If you can get a rear charge off or even march block with some cheap ambushing wolves til you get your units ready for a multiple charge, the only way you could lose is some really bad dice roles. Both armies have poor leadership, but you have several items/banners that let you re-roll panic tests, etc. and should be able to get some charges off.

+ Reply to Thread