My roomie threw me some unslotted bases. Turns out he has a bunch to spare. Lucky me! And here I just orderd 3 bags of 20 bases. Life is just funny like that. At least my Dire avengers are looking great. Just waiting for a nice day to base everything. I've been thinking about that whole foundation paint thing. Don't get me wrong, while the thought of just dropping all my very expensive paints and shoveling my hard earned money into the vertiable furnace of a new set of paints just tickles me pink, I think im going to stick with the classics. Besides, Basing gets right into all the little cracks and since most of my army is going to be my base color (White), all i do is brush on some skull white and Im good to go. And while ill probably not be winning any Golden Demon contests anytime soon, at least it won't look like a 4th grader painted it. (If you are a fourth grader, and you are offeneded my this remark I just want you to know that you have absoloutly no idea how little I give a yahtzee.... now brush your teeth and go to bed sport before mommy and daddy get mad.) -Judgement out

More...