New to the tourny scene- 2150 point list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Keizer OR USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New to the tourny scene- 2150 point list

Okay so as the topic states I am new to tournaments so I have a lot to learn about tactics and such. I would like you all to evaluate my list and give your opinions on it. The tournaments I will be apart of have quite a few expierienced players so any tactical advice for this list is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Lord- General, Heartwood Lance, Enchanted Shield, Mantle of Damsel Elena, Guantlet of the Duel, Virtue of Confidence

Palidan- BSB, Virtue of Discipline, Banner of Chalons

Damsel of the Lady- LV 2, Dispel Scroll X2

Peasent Bowmen X15- Villein, Muscician, Standard Bearer, Skirmishers

Knights Errant X9- Musician, Standard Bearer, Errantry Banner

Knights of the Realm X9- Musician, Standard Bearer

Knights of the Realm X9- Musician, Standard Bearer

Pegasus Knights X5- Musician, Standard Bearer

Grail Reliquae X12 Battle Pilgrims

Grail Knights X5- Musician, Standard Bearer

Field Trebuchet

Anyway thats the list critisism is welcomed and advice is wanted. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

As youre going magic defensive, drop the Lv2 from the Damsel. Id say lose a Scroll for the Chalice too.

A Magic Weapon (BSoCarcasonne / SoMight) is nice on a BSB, and while Chalons can come in handy, just give it to the unit Standard bearer instead.

5 Pegasi is a big unit, i think you'll need 4 at most if you're looking to get them all in base to base 4 is probably the best you'll get generally.

Possibly drop the standards from the Pegasi and Grails. Look at making your Lord a Grail and having him with the rare unit.

Strange to see only 3 Characters in a 2K Bret list if im honest.. but i suppose it does free up valuable pts to be used elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread